Which option

• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
If he couldn't utilize what he learned to be of any good against Enel, and if no one in the series ever looks back to confirm, sorry but he had as much Haki then as Blueno.

I love Zoro but we have to be real. Zoro's goal in life is to beat a guy who would get on all fours if Kaido ever walked up to him. No, Zoro is not beating him. He probably isn't even cutting him because Kaido being stronger than he was in the past means that surpassing Odeon isn't reliant on that. Let's all just pray that he gets to solo King.

Haki is a janitor's key that unlocks many doors. If you were up against something you were failing against, wouldn't you try it even if it didn't work?

Fake Zoro fan? Um, okay. I've been reading longer than you unless you happen to remember chapter 280 as a raw release. Zoro's always been my favorite. I hope to see him surpass Shiliew and Rayleigh and all that, which is why I don't think much of Mihawk. I think Zoro will avenge him in a battle against his killer.

You don't have any possible way to suggest that Mihawk could honestly beat a damn Yonko.

Not to be rude, but I think the problem people might have with "real Zoro fans" is exactly this. Mihawk implies that they haven't fought in ten years, when Shanks freaking came up. Shanks arrives at the war and Blackbeard with his fresh outta jail crew doesn't want smoke. The man has a 4 billion bounty. He's not gonna get beaten by freaking Mihawk just because Zoro is a cool character.