Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Guys, we have enough threads to discuss Zoro and Kaido; Please do not argue in a betting thread. Just post what you think is gonna happen and what you're willing to bet i.e., the price you're willing to pay if you end up being wrong.

If you wish to discuss the possibility of Zoro VS Kaido then do it here.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not to be rude, but I think the problem people might have with "real Zoro fans" is exactly this. Mihawk implies that they haven't fought in ten years, when Shanks freaking came up. Shanks arrives at the war and Blackbeard with his fresh outta jail crew doesn't want smoke. The man has a 4 billion bounty. He's not gonna get beaten by freaking Mihawk just because Zoro is a cool character.
Lol... Can you hate on Mihawk more than this? You are putting @Jo_Ndule to shame.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Numer two definitely.
Oda didn't give Zoro Enma ( one of the fucking swords which wounded Kaido ) just to power up Zoro. It is clear that Zoro will use this against Kaido. He won't beat Kaido or cut his head off but as I say it everywhere I can:
Zoro will cut Kaido's scales and you can't do anything about it. ( If you are happy I can promise you if that happens I won't use it as plot tool for Zoro vs Sanji conversation because this is more of the symbolic moment )
Cheers guys!