Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Understanding why Zoro fans took an L in this fake spoilers is more interesting that debating of the fake spoilers itself.
Even if they are true I still don't see the L.

It's clear enough that if an healthy Zoro and an healthy Kaido met Zoro would hold his own.

King of Hell is likely scarring Kaido under a similar pattern Oden accomplished, and his defence is good enough he should be good enough to afford taking some hits before going down as long as this is an healthy Zoro we are inferring about.

We don't know how Luffy vs Kaido will be like, I can see it being an extreme difficulty victory for Luffy more likely.

Even if Luffy is stronger than Zoro right now the gap is arguably much less consistent than some downplayers happen to believe.

Godly like powers are not so liked .
I dislike Luffy being chosen one as well. If it's purely godly power without effort then yeah i dont like it. But Luffy is the one being able to awaken it after 800 years so he at least gets the credit of the only one capable of figuring out / maxing out his effort thus awakening an excalibur-style fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.