Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not about being mad at luffy for something that didn't apply till dressrosa
it's about realizing luffy might have completely been underutilizing his df while having a fruit that might possibly be on the tier of kaido's. seems less of an underdog when you begin to see it that way .
with rubber it felt the complete opposite.
My point is that he was still an underdog until recently, the only ways to exploit the new properties (that we know so far) has been through extensive haki use with Gear 4 which required training, and awakening which is rare among DF users, if we suddenly find out he had access to more all along maybe that would change but for most of his life as a DF user he didn't have much more than rubber abilities and trying to make the most of them.

So Luffy is JoyBoy because he has the same DF - Nika

Luffy is joyboy because he has same Will of D

Thus, anyone could become Joyboy but at the same time not everyone is apt to become joyboy.

Joyboy is a status or an ephitet
Can I ask u something , What's the convo between Luffy and Zunisha ?!

Smoke/Swamp/Snow/Sand fruit. All of them have more offenses than the Pheonix fruit, and with decent haki you could be superior version of Katakuri each all of them.
What are you even talking about, we just show in this arc that the Phoenix fruit has good offensive capabilities. Don’t be a contrarian just to prove your point. Smoker does not have a better fruit than Marco lmao

Btw, Yuderon was right in a way. Nika is 2/9, so Luffy basically covers the last part of the SH DF theory, something Oda was nervous about when someone asked him about it years ago.

Not sure where that leaves Yamato (still seems very clear she's joining to me), but maybe she has a spin on it somehow.
The next nakama won’t follow that pattern

since his crew isn't huge, the top 4 of his crew are stronger than the top 4 of other yonko crews, "facing them is like facing a wall" "balanced" this is why his crew is special, his best men are monsters and oda will show it soon
I agree with you on this ,but since all yonkos are shown to be this extreme from powergap perspective i doubt it will be so much diffrent in shanks crew but we will see :brootea:

Btw, Yuderon was right in a way. Nika is 2/9, so Luffy basically covers the last part of the SH DF theory, something Oda was nervous about when someone asked him about it years ago.

Not sure where that leaves Yamato (still seems very clear she's joining to me), but maybe she has a spin on it somehow.
Doesn't work as even Chopper counts his Hito Hito in it.

So Luffys would not be 29

Beside greg says its dead anyway.

Yes, and that is why I think Robin said that the Goro Goro no mi is one of the invincible powers. because the same applies for Light, Magma, ice. I wouldn’t include fire and snow or other logias. There is no ultimate power that is to OP. Cuz we know the strength of the fruit depends on the user. The Nika fruit has not been awakened by anyone except Luffy in 800 years proving that it isn’t the fruit that makes you Joyboy but the user that can awakened the fruit is worthy of becoming Joyboy.
Oh i got you, i just thought this was another admirals aint top tier slander post.

:pepapoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.