Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't even matter anyway since it was a generalization, logias are typically the strongest, but that doesn't mean exceptions can't exist

Given the portrayal so far its abundantly clear that Luffy's fruit shits on the Magu or Pika for example, the Gorosei never cared about either of them whereas they're defecating themselves at the mere thought of Nika Nika no mi
You said it yourself.

Logias are generally the strongest which is why my point is true.

Low tier Logia > Low tier Paramecia/Zoan
Top Tier Logia > Top Tier Zoan which is the mythical class.

The scaling makes perfect sense. Logias are the strongest DF class and the reason why the Gorosei are not scared of the logia is that there isn't a single Top Tier logia outside of the Yami Yami in an enemies possesion and the Gorosei already expressed their worry about BB before.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imu marked 4 people - 4 lights to be extinguished

One is ancient weapon.

Second, which is Vivi could be because she belongs to alabasta Kingdom who didn't join CD or she could have links with Uranus.

There was a poneglyph hidden underground in alabasta.

Third is luffy and I think imu found out he has Gomu gomu no or nika df and thus wanted to eliminate him because that's Joyboy fruit

But why BB? If I have to guess then

Yami yami no awakening is also special like Nika

BB spend decade looking for a specific df. Why this df? As of now it doesnt do much but what if it's awakening has impact of nullifying df of others just by touching the ground instead of that person?

That would be op.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yes near invincible, because of their intangibility. Not that they are the strongest fruits or the most powerful ones. To someone who can’t use haki a logia seems invincible. But we have seen what haben to Caribou in the New world. There is no panel where it is stated that the logias are the strongest and that the gura gura no mi is on pare with them. If someone has the Gura gura no mi but no haki then it is useless against a logia. But a seemingly undefeatable logia become weak in the new world without haki. The same logic that you use for the Logias also applies to Marcos fruit and Katakuris. Cuz both give them logia properties but doesn’t apply to the Yami Yami no mi.
Logia are the mightest type of DFs, just look on PH and you see why
Strongest Paramecia - "it's even equal to Logia!!"

Yes near invincible, because of their intangibility. Not that they are the strongest fruits or the most powerful ones. To someone who can’t use haki a logia seems invincible. But we have seen what haben to Caribou in the New world. There is no panel where it is stated that the logias are the strongest and that the gura gura no mi is on pare with them. If someone has the Gura gura no mi but no haki then it is useless against a logia. But a seemingly undefeatable logia become weak in the new world without haki. The same logic that you use for the Logias also applies to Marcos fruit and Katakuris. Cuz both give them logia properties but doesn’t apply to the Yami Yami no mi.
This is not true. Read what is said there.

"EVEN the fluid bodies of the "NEAR"-invincible logias. So Rayleigh calls Logias near invincible and not only because of the intangability.

So according to you what makes his base form so top and how does the knowledge that he could have a super awakening or extra properties when combined with hardening help younger Luffy?
reread the point was never the base form being top
the point was if luffy knew the full capabilities of the fruit the application of his devil fruit should have been a lot better.
gear second gear third
gear fourth are all forms built around what luffy thinks are the capabilities of his fruit i.e rubber . it's not a fixed transformation like kaido and yamato do with theirs. if he knew he could do more than that , he might have been able to make something much better.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kid: Awakening, have basic Haki
Law: Awakening, have basic haki
Luffy: God lvl Awakening, have Adv CoC, Adv CoA and Adv CoO(Future sight)....
Luffy was already above everyone in the alliance by a margin, he was around mid top tier(lowest lvl) and one step above guys like Kid,Law,Yamato and Zoro, this new powerup makes it even harder for Kid and Law to caught up with Luffy at this point lol...

Idk but a future where Kid facing Luffy which his powers which he show so far? I can´t see it... Ofc I hope it but it is hard to imagine...
Boundman G4 Luffy with all adv Haki was already>Kid, but this new powerup makes the gap even larger.
Ya luffy is in different league right now.

I am simply wondering how strong BB and shanks would be who will come later to fight luffy

Cope. Logias are the only class referred by Rayleigh to be near invincible, that's more hype any other class ever received and Rayleigh's knowledge is something we can trust at.

Top tier Logias are the strongest Devil fruits.
Bruh you completely ignored the context to the Rayleigh line lol, firstly he's teaching Luffy haki and telling Luffy that logias 'may seem practically invincible to *you*' i.e pre haki but not once you have haki.

You changed the line to 'near invincible' full stop lol. Why were you scared of quoting the full sentence? I wonder why...

All that left is Kaido awakening....Kaido vs Luffy awakening....again people jumping conclusions that Luffy is overpowered or something which will not be the case...it will be hell of a fight from now onwards if Kaido brings up his awakening .....coincidentally Kaido also has epithet of god of wisdom or something...
Kaido awakening so Kaido gets overpowered again and no one can beat him. Oda couldn’t get a single person to touch him till Luffy did this. It won’t be believable if anyone beats Kaido if he gets more power ups

Status
Not open for further replies.