Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
simply being able to change the environment into “rubber-like” is something that old animators used a lot as a gag for their characters. Oda trolled us again and people are not ready for this because they expected some badass power-up: literally oda stayed still till the end with the idea of drawing a goofy character that stretches and inflates. WOW

and the worst thing is that there are people who don’t understand how absurd it is. This is one of the greatest representations of freedom in any media, especially given the context in which it was made. And the author too is totally free to draw what he wants. I love this.
Got Aids reading this ngl:kaidowhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
These youtubers are borderline religious when it comes to ODA.

I can see it now:
"Guys I know I said I wouldn't like it to be a zoan fruit, but the execution was just so amazing and perfect, you just have to have undying faith guys."
Gonna be funny to watch Joyboy theories Ohara and grandline review deep throat this like its some master writing from Oda
Roger will do this 1000%.

Been 18 years, I'm following this manga and this chapter probably killed the manga One Piece .... What the hell is this !!

I'm so disappointed !

Luffy despites all the hates was an excellent MC for me because he was trying his best but this awakening nika who gives no limit is just ... too much even for me.

So many asspull PU in this arc for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.