Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are starting to cope real hard, lmao. Once again, Zoro one-shotted Hody underwater, Luffy couldnt on land... Weakling...
Because he ate a drug and kept eating it the whole time because he couldnt handle Zoro's one slash. You already knew that. Keep coping.
The only difference I see is that mythical zoan Nika cant do in 100 hits what Zoro did in 1.

Yes, you heard me, Zoro beats everyone in 1vs1, he literally cannot lose until he beats Mihawk. Cope.
Zoro literally will be the one who ends the war by clapping Kaido, this time without broken bones.
No, I am comparing Luffy+Nami+Seducing Woods vs Cracker alone and weakling still looking worse than Zoro. Cope harder.

I am pretty sure all about Law is your headcanon. The reality is that Zoro is the only one who can stand up to Hakai.
Luffy cant even think about standing up to it. Weak dont get to choose how they die.
ZKK is not IF, BUT, COULD BE. ZKK has been inevitable from the start. You are the one who is hoping that it wont happen.

Facts are also that it's not the first time Zoro stole the main villain from Luffy and that Luffy is only collecting Ls in this arc.
I claim Zoro is the new sword god because my FS is that good. Dont blame me for your own inability and coping.
You are wrong again, it seems Death itself challenged Zoro for the seat that rules Hell.
Seems like you want that title for Luffy but cant have it? I know why, because it makes even King of Pirates look bad. :goyea:
Lol. As far as I know, one shot is when he finish an opponent for good. Lol. That means he can't lol.
The only difference is Luffy got Kaido's respect as opponent and Zoro did not. lol
Lol. Zoro can't even beat Yeti brothers and you said, he can't lose until he beat Mihawk? lol.
Thanks for confirming that you compare zoro's 10 minute useless battle against Big Mom army in an uncharted territory. lol.
Lol. Law Shambles, despite being shown is something you will never acknowledge. And for the NTH time, Zoro failed to COMPLETELY(CAPS LOCK FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND) nlock Hakai. He was saved by Law by putting him away from that attack. lol Weakling cannot choose how they die? lol That's why zoro begged King to use his sword.

ZKK is IF, BUT, COULD BE. ZKK because until now it has no solid proof that is happening. The Zoro sleeping beauty scene just makes it further away from happening. lol
Morgan was the last main villain that Zoro beat. Other than that, some are just a minor skirmish whenre Zoro failed to finish the job and let Luffy finish it instead. lol

Wahahahaha. Seriously Hody Jones? Wahahahaha, F*kk I can't stop laughing. hahahahaha.

Detah has challenged Zoro. More like Mink Roids challenged Zoro. lol

that's better ,i hope that's the case
if luffy does have 3 zoan forms and didn't realize that untill now , that would ruin his character and makes him looks stupid when he used to be one of the best df users out there imo
Yeah, let's put it this way. It's a human fruit and he's effectively human. Sengoku's is human, but it's a diabutsu, which is literally just a giant Buddha statue lol. So it makes sense if he transforms.

I also think the logic just doesn't work for Kaido and Marco, both mythical zoans. Clearly Kaido isnt in awakened form as a dragon, he's clearly weaker than his hybrid and even in some cases, his base form lol. Plus, he uses it casually and its clear awakening takes a ton energy to use.

I like the idea presented that Kaido is just too prideful to use his, until he desperately needs to. Hopefully the next chapter or 2 shows this.

Wrong, I want Zoro to deal with Death and return to show us his true power. Throughout the war so many claimed enma gave Zoro extra/more/Oden's haki. That has been false. During his battle with King we learned enma was holding Zoro. It's time for Zoro to show us his full and true strength.
Sure sure. I believe you. :myman:

D

Deleted member 83

Oda went full Game of Thrones on this section.
He said in a interview that he was pretty hardcore about GoT.
His lines were funny too
"...Oh yes yes!! Oden was a great samurai! And as I'm an acclaimed Shogun, you father..."
" Uwahh!! Hey?! Don't do it! Don't do anything to me! Revenge isn't popular nowadays! And even if you killed me! Kaido is not going down!!"
"Oh you arrived at a great timing! Thi..This is your new stage!! Burn her to death!! Jump on her! Gufuhahaha
'The failure of a revenge by a woman who endured 20 years' What a tragicomedy!! You see this?! Hiyori the remnant of Kozuki! This is what is known as the luck of the mighty"
What a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.