Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair it would be best to wait for pictures it could just be Shock and awe.

Remember Roger thought Ace would be the one to do it/Joyboy but he wasn't, Oden could have thought something similar with someone else.

But now Luffy is Joyboy the person Roger and Oden have been waiting for and here he is he is also Aces Brother and someone who Yamato been waiting for and for Momonosuke the one who helped him get out of his shell all the way back in Punk, its a shock.
Yamato seem shock to hear it.
It weird That Yamato can't put dot together that Luffy is Next Joynoy after read Oden Book many time.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Once again One-shot means completely finish/kill/render unable to battle. Lol. Hows that? lol Can you digest the difference? Oh and BTW, the Hody that Luffy fought is the strongest version of Hody who eat all the roids(like the mink roid) lol
Zoro will take his head? lol wahahahaha lol. You run out of argument and just ended up claiming your wish. You can wirte a letter to santa and he may grant your wish. lol
Zoro cannot lose? lol. Mmmm. Maybe except the Yeti Brothers. lol? Intentionally avoiding that? lol

Zoro 10 minutes clap done nothing to Kaido. Luffy battle dragged becuase he fought an army in an unfamiliar place that is being controlled by BMm. lol See the difference? Put Zoro in that place and it wouldn't take 10 seconds before he gets lost in oblivion. lol

There is no shambles? Her you go. https://prnt.sc/kObFms_s8SDf I bet you will intentionally avoid that too. lol

Glad I admit Zoro stole main villain? lol. Zoro beat no main villain aside from Morgan. By the way Zoro is probably killed by Morgan if Luffy didn't show up. lol

ZKK the biggest IF statement of Zorotards. I wish santa claus would make it come through (sarcasm intended).lol wahahahaha
Your coping is the best. :smoothy: Zoro did one-shot Hody who was finished and unable to battle. But you already knew that.
Seems like you cant digest anything. Too high on copium? Zoro one-shots people far stronger than Hody so keep coping.
I dont need to write any letter to anyone, Oda is going after ZKK inevitably.

I am avoiding anything, Zoro never lost to Yetibros. You literally missed Zoro saying he never lost when he beat King? :kobeha:
You went completely delusional, lol. Luffy didnt fight any army, he fought Cracker alone, had tons of help and still incompetent in 11h.
If you put Zoro in that place he claps Cracker in 1 minute. That's how much stronger is. If Zoro came to WCI he would have clapped Linlin.

Yes, there is no shambles, you have no proof whatsoever and that panel isnt helping you but continue to cope.
So now "its aside from Morgan"? Why are you moving the goal post? lmao
ZKK is the biggest inevitability that you are unable to see coming just like y'all couldnt see 5 Ls coming in Wano. :handsup:

The damn copium is fucking annoying . Every week is almost the same piece of crap that goes on. One Piece is a story about a guy named monkey d luffy . Other characters are even lucky enough to get some screen time . If you are not happy with odas story stop reading it and go and create your own two-piece. This shit get tiring week in and week out
Let people believe and theorize what they want simple the fact you are unable to do that says a lot mr enma has odens haki:kobeha:

I partly agree with you, but you actually missed the point, if I sounded rude I apologize.
Sorry yeah I went back and now saw the context. I think, between both of your arguments, we just have to wait and see of there is an actual "Oni" race or if they are byproduct of some generic experimentation with ancient giants.

I'm inclined to agree it a legit species, because even in Rocks' flashback, Kaido has horns and he's only 15, unless he was experimented on even before this age.
Post automatically merged:

It's very rare case of both parties being correct. I was expecting Joyboy reveal in these chapters. And you were expecting Nika. We both didn't expect them to be same guy. Win-win situation :moonwalk:

I am also glad it's not resin or oil.
Yup! Nika is the "god" avatar of the fruit. Joyboy likely was the user of this fruit 800 years ago, hence why when Zunisha hears Luffy's heartbeat, he hears the drums of liberation, whom he calls Joyboy. The Gorosei refer to Nika as the "Warrior of Liberation", so they are definitely one in the same (at least through the fruits power)

Your coping is the best. :smoothy: Zoro did one-shot Hody who was finished and unable to battle. But you already knew that.
Seems like you cant digest anything. Too high on copium? Zoro one-shots people far stronger than Hody so keep coping.
I dont need to write any letter to anyone, Oda is going after ZKK inevitably.

I am avoiding anything, Zoro never lost to Yetibros. You literally missed Zoro saying he never lost when he beat King? :kobeha:
You went completely delusional, lol. Luffy didnt fight any army, he fought Cracker alone, had tons of help and still incompetent in 11h.
If you put Zoro in that place he claps Cracker in 1 minute. That's how much stronger is. If Zoro came to WCI he would have clapped Linlin.

Yes, there is no shambles, you have no proof whatsoever and that panel isnt helping you but continue to cope.
So now "its aside from Morgan"? Why are you moving the goal post? lmao
ZKK is the biggest inevitability that you are unable to see coming just like y'all couldnt see 5 Ls coming in Wano. :handsup:
Wahahaha. Zoro slash HOdy. You probably stopped reading coz you believe Hody is dead there. lol. LEt me tell you a secret. Hody was alive and he wreaked havoc in Gyoncorde Plaza. So the on shot that you claim is just a plain false narrative. lol
Wahahaha,keep dreaming about ZKK. Fact is Luffy will finish Kaido and Liberate Wano.
Zoro never lost to Yeti bros? Then why did he pass out against them? lol
Luffy fought Cracker alone? lol Luffy was surrounded by Homies and yuou said luffy fought cracker alone? lol. There should be alimit to how stupid you can be. lol

If Zoro came to WCI, he woudl have passed out from Oven like how he passed out from nerfed Killer. lol

Haha. Panel is not helpiung me when it shows how Law made his Shambles move. lol. Panel will not help if you intentionally avoid that. That's how delusional you are. lol

ZKK. The most stupid thing that was ever termed in One Piece History. lol. It will also go down and be flushed in the toilet like a piece of sh't.

Throwing out slurs all because of a fictional rubber dude:mihugh:
You fell off big time:wellwell:
:kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

Just like Enma has it own persernality , choosing Zoro, testing Zoro, but don't have any soul inside it.

Official debuked your clown. :kobeha:
enma doesnt have legs like nika fruit
enma doesnt enchance zoro s speed dura endurance attack speed etc
enma dosnt move on its own :kuzanshut:
nika s haki + power in that fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.