Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooooo, you know what I just realized. The Gorosei sent Mr. Go to interfere in the fight so Kaido would kill Luffy, but that interference actually caused the one thing they were trying to prevent, which was Luffy awakening. So in essence, those idiots on Mariejois just caused their own downfall. Oda you fucking madlad!
Well, duh? Lmao

So now Luffy finally caught up to Zoro, before Zoro will forge Kokutos.
That's a stretch. Several hits on Kaido, still no permanent damaji... :jay-he:
One attack from rooftop Zoro with broken bones > 100 attacks from Gear 4 Luffy including AdvCoC KKG. Zoro is just too strong. KoH before getting his black blade is already leagues ahead the Looney Tunes boy.

I'm talking about it fitting the context of what the Gorosei are talking about in this chapter. Not sure how the fuck people been linking that a week before the chapter released... But.... Cool...
Gorosei are saying nothing new here to most people. Few like me still used to think and wanted them to talk about Kaido's DF. But most were already sure that was all about Luffy's DF awakening.

But anway, this are fake spoilers so I may be right.

Wasn't Marco lying in the dirt while King was perfectly fresh? That is, when Queen was already outsourced to play with Chopper.
Yeah, because he ran out of stamina after fighting against two Yonko Commanders, and using his healing ability on himself and others for an hour straight.... Dude is completely fine now that he regained some stamina. Where is King again after fighting a 1 v1 for less than 15 minutes? Dominated the entire fight, and lost in one single powerful hit, Lmao.... Meanwhile Marco had to exhaust himself in order to be taken out for just a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.