Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah, Luffy interacting with his environment that way is creative. It just makes jokes out of the opponents when it interacts with them. This is fine for certain antagonists but for the conclusion of a 389 chapter saga.. It doesn't break anything or make me wanna quit OP. But it really is an eyeroll.
Post automatically merged:

but hes always got a human brain. does that mean hes always in hybrid mode? no
So why don't we compare him to like, Lucci or another zoan?

Yeah, Luffy interacting with his environment that way is creative. It just makes jokes out of the opponents when it interacts with them. This is fine for certain antagonists but for the conclusion of a 389 chapter saga.. It doesn't break anything or make me wanna quit OP. But it really is an eyeroll.

lucci always has a carnivore bloodlust. every zoan seems to give you some traits even in base form. like if you want to use other mythical zoans for example, catarina devon can always use her copy power even in human form. marco can always use his healing flames even in human form. so luffy is always rubber because nika is rubber

Is that luffy in your pfp?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
lucci always has a carnivore bloodlust. every zoan seems to give you some traits even in base form. like if you want to use other mythical zoans for example, catarina devon can always use her copy power even in human form. marco can always use his healing flames even in human form. so luffy is always rubber because nika is rubber
I'm not too sure I find that believable.
Is that luffy in your pfp?
You mean King?

More power to you, then…I think it’s a cop out in a narrative sense and came 50 chapters later (at least) than it should have, but it’s a lot of fun if I don’t dwell on it too long! :pepeshy:
I agree that the fight (and the arc) should have ended a while ago. At least the end is in sight, but I have been wrong about that before. Is it Gear 5th for the fifth fight between Luffy and Kaido? (It is the fifth one, right?)

I managed to avoid spoilers so I came into the chapter with no expectations and... I don't know how to feel about this retcon. It makes the WG look completely incompetent by not putting more effort into catching Luffy, and I don't know how I feel about the super cartoony Jim Carrey's Mask aesthetic and tone.

This is probably one of the biggest reveals in the series' history, if not the biggest - I'm grateful that I'm able to witness it all unfold in present time, but at the same time I can't say I'm super happy with this new twist... I think I'll need more time to take it in and find a way to cope
:jackcopium:

Edit: The panel with Hiyori's face is beautiful, absolutely wonderful work by Oda. That's my favorite part of the chapter I think lol