Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ODa once again highlighting Sanji's CoO...:steef::steef::steef:
On the one hand they say Luffy's power is limited only to his imagination and next they say, he is just strong version of rubbery body..:kaidowhat:
Excited to see how it's gonna end. Looks like Junisha is there only to stop WG from entering and disturbing the flow of battle.

p.s. have anyone seen Ohara's latest video on Kaido-Joyboy theory..?? He made Kaido look too damn interesting and important character.

No Zoro so 2/5 unfortunately 😔

Hanyways Hiyori bit wasn't as bad as thought it would be. She's waiting for Dawn to come :steef:

So this "I'm suddenly the chosen one, I can do anything now" power does have a limit (as expected). Joyboy has shown his hands and Kaido hasn't but this is the climax, so we shall see

Mmmmmm.

Mmmmrrmmrmrm.

The Hiyori part was strong. Liked it a lot.

Luffy having the mythical Loony Tunes fruit?

Well, the first question that comes to mind is a big one about the very creation of devil fruits. Is Nika someone who really existed? How did the DF come to hold the essence of Nika- are gods real? Or could someone like Ryuma one day develop a DF around him?

I like the fact that G5 is back to Luffy being regular sized and it seems he just has complete control over his rubber. I do not like, at first glimpse, how it makes Luffy look. I especially hope to fuck that after the euphoria of awakening wears off he stops laughing, because it’s going to be incredibly annoying if Luffy giggles his way to defeating Kaido. And Luffy still being all buddy-buddy with Kaido is annoying.

I am still not seeing the overall necessity in this entire Gomu Gomu plotline. Could mostly all be arranged just by it being Joy Boy’s old fruit. It at least keeps Luffy’s achievements intact, it’s not an especially overpowered DF for a mythical zoan, but it’s all a bit… “why?” It’s not seeming to change much about the essence of what the fruit does, it might maybe explain the Red moves having fire, but it’s still fundamentally the rubber fruit with added laughter. I suppose thematically important but…

Mixed feelings. Very mixed. Will have to see where it goes from here.