Current Events Are the ZKK believers ready to admit that it’s over?

That's the thing, he wishes for great death but he wont get one.
His death wont be like that of Roger, Oden or Whitebeard.
Those deaths either changed the world or saved someone.

Kaido's death doesnt achieve any of those.
Kaido's death achieves only one thing.
Hype for the one who killed the unkillable.

I suspect Mihawk is closely related to World Government, perhaps even to Imu himself.
Him being hunted down by Marines is just to throw us off instead of seeing him not being hunted.
As clairvoyant, he parallels Heimdal who announced the Ragnarok which is the final war.
Zoro vs Mihawk could be the first battle that starts the great war.
Thats what I think too, he dont deserve it, so I am not sure about it, if it happens then great 10/10, if not (considering Oda dont like to kill), I wont get mad at it.

But if Hiyori, Momo, Scabbards and Wano people request to kill Kaido, then I dont think Zoro or Luffy will refuse.

Both Roger's and Whitebeard's deaths have been witnessed by the world.
Everyone came to see the execution of Pirate King and his final words set in motion the great age of pirates.

Whitebeard's death was transmitted through the whole world with video transponders in the War of the best.
His final words reinforced that One Piece does exist. He also protected rest of his crew.

Kaido's death is happening in a land closed off to the rest of the world, it will only be spread through words.
It is not saving anyone, not setting in motion another great age nor leaving an important message.
no shit sherlock, lol like i said he doesn't necessarily needs his dead to be broadcast all over and have huge impact, he can die like a warrior since first of all that's what he want's.
He will die but not in a way he wants. Roger, Whitebeard and Oden were "good guys," Kaido is the opposite.
I dont know how you think Kaido will get redemption considering what he has done to Wano in 25 years.
We will see but I think Kaido dies without redemption.
crocodile, Bellamy, got their redemption, they are also bad guys, dude even other anime follows this narrative, Obito, Toguro. Meruem,? you just want kaido to die by the hands of zoro for wanking purposes, while i just pointing out lore, theres a reason Oda was portraying kaido in this final this way like appologising and shit.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
no shit sherlock, lol like i said he doesn't necessarily needs his dead to be broadcast all over and have huge impact, he can die like a warrior since first of all that's what he want's.

crocodile, Bellamy, got their redemption, they are also bad guys, dude even other anime follows this narrative, Obito, Toguro. Meruem,? you just want kaido to die by the hands of zoro for wanking purposes, while i just pointing out lore, theres a reason Oda was portraying kaido in this final this way like appologising and shit.
I'm sorry I killed your mom and dad and enslaved your country momo please forgive me

How fkn dare you talk about anyone else's opinion with shit like that

I'm sorry I killed your mom and dad and enslaved your country momo please forgive me

How fkn dare you talk about anyone else's opinion with shit like that
Corocodile also enslave a nation, why don't you criticise luffy for ganging up with him,.:seriously:

dude relax its a fcking japanese manga, why you idiots always try to make it personal like it's real/ :milaugh:

HA001

Corocodile also enslave a nation, why don't you criticise luffy for ganging up with him,.:seriously:

dude relax its a fcking japanese manga, why you idiots always try to make it personal like it's real/ :milaugh:
What does luffy have to do with it.
Kaido beats luffy before during and after wano
Luffy gonna scrape a nerfed kaido
Why would kaido beg anyone for forgiveness when he can just fold everyone after he recovers with his mythical zoan
The raid wasn't to beat kaido
It was there to KILL kaido (and orochi)

Also luffy didn't want to work with Croc iva knew something about Croc and told luffy she'd keep him in line and Croc said he had no interest in alabasta anymore

Kaido already told yamato being chased off the island isn't enough cause he's here because its wano

HA001

ZKK will never die lmfao
Fax bro
Zoros deffo coming back with a power up to kill kaido.

It's basically shows why zoro is definitely getting up with a power up.

Let's start with the most important panel

Death is what completes a person

And weve literally seen this happen
Not only someone "die" but get a power up and come back stronger.

Let's jump straight to the obvious example

LUFFY

Here luffy becomes complete after death.

First he dies

Death completes a person

Then he comes back stronger and awakens as the Warrior of liberation

As nika

Now funnily enough the exact same thing happened (albeit on a smaller scale)
To sanji

Remember Death completes a person

SANJI

Sanji should have been dead here to the brachio snake
Queen even expects him to be so when he drops him

But no once again

He awakens instead this time
It's the Warrior of Science

And he now has an exoskeleton awakened

And finally we have zoro

Finally we have zoro faced with a reaper a literal manifestation of death after taking x2 of what he took since the roof.
With both chopper and franky questioning if he is going to or is dead.

A coincidence that he is also going through death ?

Of course not

As kaido said death completes a person.

Zoro is also getting up stronger than before
Probably with his own
Warrior of Chapter like the other 2 have had.
Whether it be Warrior of death/hell/wano whatever that remains to be seen
But he will get stronger
A black enma is probably on its way.

Zoro is by no means done.

On a side note as far as the actual power up he's getting is
The best place to look is this colour page

Where so far Robins demon form
Luffys nika hair
Sanji is apparently a cyborg

So maybe zoro has something to do with the zelda/link chap.
This enough for me to know he coming back stronger

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
considering Oda dont like to kill
Oda doesnt like unnecessary kills.
He has no issue with killing when it serves a purpose.
He decapitated Pirate King.
He made a hole in Ace.
Butchered Whitebeard.
Boiled Oden.
We have yet to see whether he will die honorably or not.

Was Kaguya redeemed? Was Yvach redeemed?
It is not me who wants Kaido to die. It's Oda.
I have merely figured out what his intentions are.

why wouldn't he get one? Kaido is neutral evil, he is barbaric but he values fairness, his comrades, and family, he still have slight humility, even though he was sadistic to his only daughter he still think of her future. we didn't even see his flashback, that only means he will have redemption in the end, and will achieve his peace dying honorably.

this is why i think most of you zorofanboys ignorant when it comes to anime, Kaido is victim type of villain, experience hardens his heart, kaido doesn't necessarily need to have huge impact similar to roger and WB, he just needs one thing and die like a warrior, Redemption, is the key word in here. cause kaido will absolutely look Honorable at the end similar to Zephyr, mark my words. lol
Neutral evil: "Orochi was too soft"

Was Kaguya redeemed? Was Yvach redeemed?
Kaguya and ywach are pure evil, kwach tried to kill all quincy before, just for thinking they are impure, Kaguya was the same, even naruto who could sympathize with his foes could not relate with her.

Kaidou is neutral evil, heard that for the first time.
he was, usually has some sort of redeeming qualities. kaido is a great example of a Neutral Evil, Evil but also cares deeply for his crew.

Kaguya and ywach are pure evil, kwach tried to kill all quincy before, just for thinking they are impure, Kaguya was the same, even naruto who could sympathize with his foes could not relate with her.

he was, usually has some sort of redeeming qualities. kaido is a great example of a Neutral Evil, Evil but also cares deeply for his crew.
Is Doflamingo neutral evil?

I didnt say hate.

Luffy beating Kat, putting aside the personal challenge of wanting to surpass him, was motivated by the fact that Katakuri was the main challenge for the Strawhats to escape, Luffy does not beat him, the Strawhats ain´t getting away.
It´s the same as Luffy targeting Lucci from the get-go because he knew if he does not stop him, Lucci will go after every crewmember, which is articulated several times.

So it´s not hatred, it´s the stakes and context of sheer survival, and mostly not your own but the crew or people you hold dear.
Sure Zoro welcomed the fight vs Ryuuma to a certain extent, but the main reason behind the fight was Moria army + Brook´s shadow.
Kaku and Zoro respected each other in their fight, does not change the fact that Oda has always emphasized the crew´s role in the Strawhats´ fights, in particular to Zoro (vs Mr1 he thought of the crew while near death, vs Ohm Chopper´s condition, vs Kaku the key situation and Kaku insulting Robin....)

Of course Oda can change that (or like nik said introduce some kind of connection between Mihawk and WG), neither have examples in the manga up to now though.
Not really, WB and Roger fought seriously without real animosity or stakes either, since it was not like Roger sought Oden on WBP purposedly.

I don't know who said it, but apparently in 2 chapters we will get the 1000-chapter anniversary of Zoro vs Mihawk, coincidentally the first (and so far only) time a SH got a shot at dream fulfillment (but failed). And that fight ended with Mihawk encouraging Zoro to know his own self more better and surpass his own limits, so imagine my surprise when you picked that quote for your post. :hohoho:
Zoro challenges Mihawk in chapter 50 and they fight in 51.

Interestingly the number 49 is linked to rebirth in busmism, symbolizing the evolution of the spirit in the cycle of Samsara, @Giggio wrote about it in a thread.

Zoro will return in 1049, in 1050 he will show to Kaido the Monster Samurai and in 1051 will kill him

I see some are still trying to tell us what's going to happen to Kaido based off other villains experience. Guess what? They are not Kaido.

The Scabbards want Kaido dead and won't consider the battle over until he is.

they will get what they want, Crydo will die, but that will happen by sacrificing himself.

after luffy kaido fight done, both faction will end up really exhausted, WG and marines will take this advantage try to erase them all at

once then Crydo will Pull a Zephyr, so that all of them will escape. crydo will achieve his warrior death,
scabbards kaido case close. :cheers:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Zoro challenges Mihawk in chapter 50 and they fight in 51.

Interestingly the number 49 is linked to rebirth in busmism, symbolizing the evolution of the spirit in the cycle of Samsara, @Giggio wrote about it in a thread.

Zoro will return in 1049, in 1050 he will show to Kaido the Monster Samurai and in 1051 will kill him
:smart::smart::smart:

they will get what they want, Crydo will die, but that will happen by sacrificing himself.

after luffy kaido fight done, both faction will end up really exhausted, WG and marines will take this advantage try to erase them all at

once then Crydo will Pull a Zephyr, so that all of them will escape. crydo will achieve his warrior death,
scabbards kaido case close. :cheers:
That's not going to happen. Kaido won't sacrifice himself for Wano. Besides he's already tried to kill himself and failed.

Remember when Oda first introduced Kaido. We was told he has lost several battles, been captured, and survived executions. All of that information is very important. It tells us Kaido losing doesn't mean anything and it won't stop him. Up until this time he can't be killed. He can't even kill himself. That's why he's waiting for a strong samurai to give him the death he seeks.