Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Free power up? I'm guessing you didn't read my comment properly. Luffy lost 4-5 times and literally died before he got his awakenings. Its not free at all. It doesn't ruins Luffys character development at all. Luffy's development is to be more free as the series goes on which is exactly what his awakening allows him to do. Please pay attention to what i'm saying.
Yeah its free powerup from storytelling purpose. It does ruin Luffy's character development and his process to attain power. You're the one saying i'm making myself look dumb, but you think getting free powerup to beat enemies as a character development. Getting beaten by stronger enemies is not development. Luffy's approach toward each defeat is development. And no, he has no development to earn G5. His G5 is not earned but given. Thats nothing related to development, just free powerup.

Your Zoro fandom is not "neutral fans".
This guy is not even a zoro fan instead a Kaido fan.

Vast vast vast majority of One Piece fandom on any platform puts Zoro above Kidd.

Make a poll here.
I can show you youtube polls if you want.

And as hated as Zoro is on reddit, Kidd isn't even a contender there.

Dude no body gives a shit about Kidd besides two or three religious fan boys (you being one of them) he has.

Kidd > Zoro is a laughable opinion especially after big mom fight in any platform. People legit don't think Kidd > yc2, that's how pathetic his feats are.

Get at least some grip of reality. I thought Kidd vs Big Mom would be eye opener for you but you became even more delusional and fanatical