Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All he did there was due to Rubber. Luffy literally increased his body muscle in G4 with AIR he is only doing that at will now.
No imo, that muscle mass in 1044 was densely packed instead of merely rubber-inflated. It doesn't only increase the size but the solid strength, air ballooning doesn't cover that visual depiction of strength-trained muscle hypertrophy. Also, rubber doesnt deflect firebeam.

No I saw last chapter too. In fact, Kong Gatling with ACoA did more damage than Gear 5.

Oda has long stated that Haki drawbacks are holding Luffy back. Awakening's main thing, is that his rubber strengthens, so he can literally fight without even using Haki.
XDDD

You have actually deluded yourself into thinking this at all matters in any situation. He's literally emitting a stupid amount of conquerors while transforming, and you saw LITERALLY 2 moves from Luffy last chapter that would have not required haki anyway. A grab and environmental manipulation

Maybe like, wait until you see his actual punches or kicks:broocry:

No imo, that muscle mass in 1044 was densely packed instead of merely rubber-inflated. It doesn't only increase the size but the solid strength, air ballooning doesn't cover that visual depiction of strength-trained muscle hypertrophy. Also, rubber doesnt deflect firebeam.
Again Luffy stretched like that because of air now he is stretching more at will which means there isn't air inside, if the isn't air inside it means he is producing Rubber within him to grow mass.
And yes apparently rubber in OP does deflect boro breath because that's exactly what it did last chapter
Post automatically merged:

No I saw last chapter too. In fact, Kong Gatling with ACoA did more damage than Gear 5.

Oda has long stated that Haki drawbacks are holding Luffy back. Awakening's main thing, is that his rubber strengthens, so he can literally fight without even using Haki.
That's ridiculous my boy lol

I don't really consider that reality warping. Awakening provides him with more control over his rubber body and the ability to turn objects into rubber. He can creatively manipulate his body and surroundings in any way he imagines.

Reality warping imo is more like Gremmy from Bleach. Luffy just has more control over his specific element.
You might be right but imo Gorosei saying "fight in any way he wants" or your statements"he creatively manipulate his body and surroundings in any way he imagines" don't fit in description of what rubber can do either. I don't think rubber can reflect elements or create new muscle mass so its not purely rubber as well since it fits more into "The Mask" or "Looney Toons" Cartoon Physical Body territory.

His arms has armament:saden:

Again Luffy stretched like that because of air now he is stretching more at will which means there isn't air inside, if the isn't air inside it means he is producing Rubber within him to grow mass.
And yes apparently rubber in OP does deflect boro breath because that's exactly what it did last chapter
Post automatically merged:

That's ridiculous my boy lol
I'm convinced he's actually an idiot at this point. I've refrained from stooping to his level and resort to name-calling, but there's no way any rational person believes this. Like this is some legitimate flat earther nutcase type arguing, all to dickride Doflamingo for some weird reason

Status
Not open for further replies.