• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

36 chapters and not a hint about him, really hope that he
a. won’t be involved (much) in the Hiyori and Orochi plot

b. will be involved in whatever preparations Kawamatsu mentioned before
Yeah im really hoping it's option B especially, whatever the hell it is.

Ame No Habakiri and Nidai Kitetsu are still strangely forgotten too.

I'm worried Denjiro will be another Smoothie, maybe they're actually fighting offscreen somehow lmfao.

Shutenmaru has been forgotten too, I seriously doubt he's dead at all.

Alroght ima chill out i would prefer not to get banned from another spoiler section at the moment

Zoro is my 3rd fav strawhat but tbh i wished he died and was killed off+used his own power and not magical swords

Zoro has no character and is inferior to both Luffy and Sanji VASTLY but I still love him and i dont hate him
Post automatically merged:

I give Luffy a pass
He’s the MC ofc he’s special
What MC isn’t?
Your 3rd favorite with "no character" and "no real swords" :zosleepy:

G

Gorosei Informer

im confused..why did luffys heartbeat stop in this chapter? did kaido hit him with another attack?
Maybe his heart going too much into overdrive, especially with using a giant form now too. An extreme burst of energy running out, like an explosion, a star dying, a turbo boost or a burst of flame. Maybe even a rubber band snapping lol.

Luffy might be driving himself to death here, too much adrenaline. Like the Gear 2nd health issues taken up to 11.

G

Gorosei Informer

Jacket Fruit and Megallan Fruits are not on 24/7 so they dont consume more 4x more enegry than everyone else, just by existing.

And also they can build muscle normally.

This fact was stated in WCI.
Where during WCI was this said? I wanna read up on this.

That is true too, I was thinking more how terrible the jacket fruit is generally combined with the DF curse.

Luffy was able to build muscle at Udon too finally. But yes permanent DF state is definitely an issue, Buggy seems to have that too. I'm kinda lenient on Luffy as he can resist bullets and blunt attacks or so too?

But aside from that I agree, I loved how much of an underdog Luffy was with his fruit before due to the reasons you said too.

Reminds me of the issues with Naruto himself and especially Deku in MHA by far.

Where during WCI was this said? I wanna read up on this.

That is true too, I was thinking more how terrible the jacket fruit is generally combined with the DF curse.

Luffy was able to build muscle at Udon too finally. But yes permanent DF state is definitely an issue, Buggy seems to have that too. I'm kinda lenient on Luffy as he can resist bullets and blunt attacks or so too?

But aside from that I agree, I loved how much of an underdog Luffy was with his fruit before due to the reasons you said too.

Reminds me of the issues with Naruto himself and especially Deku in MHA by far.
Nami stated that about Luffy having to consume 4x energy by existing.

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy's Devil Fruit is still trash, as it does not allow him to build is base strength WITHOUT SEASTONE due to being rubber man 24/7, and he also has Drawbacks like cutting life force, stamina and haki as well.

Luffy has the worst luck out of them all, he got the worst devil fruit of all time.
But unlike everyone else, he makes it work.
Oh wait I missed the seastone part in my last reply im dumb lmao. You're completely right ofc. That's certainly clever of Oda then.
Post automatically merged:

Nami stated that about Luffy having to consume 4x energy by existing.
Huh wow that does sound familiar somehow and it explains his appetite too.

Yeah im really hoping it's option B especially, whatever the hell it is.

Ame No Habakiri and Nidai Kitetsu are still strangely forgotten too.

I'm worried Denjiro will be another Smoothie, maybe they're actually fighting offscreen somehow lmfao.

Shutenmaru has been forgotten too, I seriously doubt he's dead at all.
Ame no Habakiri was introduced so Oda could give blades to Zoro AND Momo but that’s pretty much it

It’s supposed to be the blade that was used by Susanoo to slay a legendary snake but Orochi was killed by... Kanjuro

All that setup for nothing

:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.