Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My assumption (really hope) is that the fight lasts 3-4 more chapters but with purpose:

- 1046: Kaido has a decent flashback about Rocks (teasing the bigger flashback for some future moment idk) and why he can't awaken until the last moment.

- 1047: Kaido Awakening showcase. Luffy and him fighting on a more equal footing.

- 1048: Kaido gains the upper hand. Luffy keeps siphoning energy from his lifespan with that heartbeat.

- 1049: Named Vs chapter. Luffy delivers the final blow by the end.

Something like this im fine with. If it lasts a bit longer due to other plotlines not being finished, that's fine too, but hopefully Kaido has something up his sleeve
1046 Kaido flashback starts mid chapter

1047-1049 Kaido flashback, chapter ends Kaido awakening

1050 Luffy and Kaido fight, Luffy needs to restart his heart so the SHs back him up until he lands the final blow

that’s my guess

I can see it, but he needs to do it soon. I guess it's a last resort if it exists (and maybe there's a good reason for it idk). Oda hasn't dished out a proper vs title yet so that's interesting
What do you think about the idea of that bulky form during a page of chapter 1037 and during "Homicidal Drunk" being his awakening? It's not just a change of expressions like other drunk modes, his design clearly changed. Pointier teeth, dragon like eyebrows, broader nose, stronger jaw much bulkier body. He's more animal like.

Now I do agree that Kaido's awakened form being barely highlighted would be weird, but Oda did sneak in Doffy awakening several chapters before it was revelaed to be awakening.
People thought it was just a regular use of his devil fruit.

Yamato should stay around Luffy vs Kaido fight, since she's important to Kaido past

Dont know when Zoro will join, but maybe Oda need to resolve Momo role first, also some of the scabbards will get more time as well unfortunately

Zoro probably will be saved by chopper by giving him Queen ice Oni virus Wich give him the power up needed to fight Kaido

The real climax is getting close, but Oda keep finding stuff to stall for it lol

if zkk doesnt happen only then will some see that writing on the wall.
i think fans underestimate how much oda caters to luffy in contrast to other characters yes even zoro.
many celebrated his loss thinking it proved their assertions on zoro's involvement right
only for oda to cough up another luffy pu. sort of fun to observe tbh
He will cough up black blade PU for Zoro as well :pepebusi:

What do you think about the idea of that bulky form during a page of chapter 1037 and during "Homicidal Drunk" being his awakening? It's not just a chance of expressions like other drunk modes, his design clearly changed. Pointier teeth, dragon like eyebrows, broader nose, much bulkier body. He's more animal like.

Now I do agree that Kaido's awakened form being barely highlighted would be weird, but Oda did sneak in Doffy awakening several chapters before it was revelaed to be awakening.
I just have a feeling that Kaido is already awakened but I also think we need Kaido to fight back lol

My assumption (really hope) is that the fight lasts 3-4 more chapters but with purpose:

- 1046: Kaido has a decent flashback about Rocks (teasing the bigger flashback for some future moment idk) and why he can't awaken until the last moment.

- 1047: Kaido Awakening showcase. Luffy and him fighting on a more equal footing.

- 1048: Kaido gains the upper hand. Luffy keeps siphoning energy from his lifespan with that heartbeat.

- 1049: Named Vs chapter. Luffy delivers the final blow by the end.

Something like this im fine with. If it lasts a bit longer due to other plotlines not being finished, that's fine too, but hopefully Kaido has something up his sleeve
Yeah I would bet the fight ends in 1049 as well because it's right before a Oda break, so we would get the final blow as the cliffhanger for the next weeks.

What do you think about the idea of that bulky form during a page of chapter 1037 and during "Homicidal Drunk" being his awakening? It's not just a change of expressions like other drunk modes, his design clearly changed. Pointier teeth, dragon like eyebrows, broader nose, stronger jaw much bulkier body. He's more animal like.

It's either this or he is doing buffer mode just like Lucci, for the Hourai Hakke final blow on Luffy Kaido seemed to grow even bigger than when he did Ragnaraku in 1037 which is why I do believe this was indeed Kaido's strongest form (at least the strongest form he has control over).

D

Deleted member 863

I really don't think Shueisha will cancel the partnership just because one idiot is leaking the pics, it would be kind of dumb to punish everyone just because of one idiot.

Also Shueisha owns Viz, so I think for the most part they should still be safe.

Hopefully Shueisha won't go that far.
If and employee in the company of my business partner is doing dumb shit (provided this happens consistently & continuously) and the company is not taking measures to prevent it, I will of course stop cooperating with them.
I can't trust them to work with confidential information and files.

It's really not about the readers here

Like if an employee of a streaming service leaks episodes of a series in advance, of course they wont cooperate with that service anymore in the future (provided, this happens continuously)

----
Again, let's hope this wont happen again but if it's a common occurence then this will be veeeeeeeeeeeery baaaaaaaaaaad. Lots of people losing their job or getting investigated because of some idiots

You might be right lol.

It's still the final round
It would be like the SHs putting down Oars for good with Luffy having the final hit on him
I think we’ll get Luffy defeating Kaido on Onigashima basically throwing him into the flower capital and we’ll get a scene like when he skydived in front of Apoo Hawkins and Kidd.

The entire crew will get healed throughout the rest of the night with Luffy unconscious. Then in the last few minutes, Kaido will awaken his fruit but go berserk like the Jailer beasts (no haki just all physical power of the dragon fruit) and the straw hats will hold Kaido off until Luffy wakes up and ends it. Goes along with the Nine Shadows prophecy.

Yeah him getting back up and saying something like “awakening allows for the user to use multiple forms” and bulking back up would explain Luffy’s DF and his drunk forms
It's either this or he is doing buffer mode just like Lucci, for the Hourai Hakke final blow on Luffy Kaido seemed to grow even bigger than when he did Ragnaraku in 1037 which is why I do believe this was indeed Kaido's strongest form (at least the strongest form he has control over).
Maybe being drunk somehow allow him to have control over this form without getting feral.

It's certainly possible. I can't argue against that, he may have been using it this way without us truly knowing.

My "hope" is it's not so that way he doesn't go out without stepping on a similar playing field with Luffy before losing (as Katakuri was able to for example with Snakeman), so I do hope his awakening is like Luffys in a way, a 4th transformation that allows the Seiryu to influence the fight in a way, like Nika is for Luffy

Then I guess we can get confirmation that Chopper has been awakening his fruit via science, and monster point is the side effect of awakening without training

plus it would also explain the beats jailers, forced to awaken by vegapunk or something

Status
Not open for further replies.