Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I'll remind you. If the majority believes that "Akanu or someone else is too significant and serious" to be shown by a cartoon - he will do just the opposite. It was confirmed that he reads Western forums to surprise everyone.
so akainu goofy eyes inc, or hype Sabo vs Akainu
Obligatory:

On a similar note too:

Wait a minute....

"Roger is his name, laughter is his game"

:joker::crazwhat::saden::usoprice::kawak:

Me right now:

Lowkey it's time to start hoping for MKB. BB dies to all 3 Admirals ganging up on him at God Valley with Maynard delivering the decapitating finishing blow. At least it will be historically accurate.
Instead, we will get LTKB. :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Lmaooooo did you just forget Teach is a goofy ass motherfucker himself

This Nika shit is the perfect enemy for him, can't wait to see how their fight plays out. Some real Popeye vs Bluto shit:myman::myman::myman:
:sighting:

i saw a joke yesterday implying Imu is a Tontatta. That we're being tricked on the size of the SH too and Oda is manipulating perspective against us purposely. I will scream if that is true lmfao.

This is genuinely the first ever time I've NOT wanted Luffy to fight any top tiers including who you mentioned or anyone else for that matter too.
:luuh::odenugh::lawsigh::whitepress:

Time to completely double down on my Zoro fanboyism instead lmfaoooo.

:zosmug::gokulaugh::milaugh:

This is especially more scathing when you see and think about what Roger, Whitebeard, Mihawk and even Kaido are like. Is Shanks gonna get clowned by Luffy in this way too and especially personally due to his relation with him? Or is Shanks getting offscreened by Blackbeard somehow the actual better scenario here?!

No wonder Boa became such a parody of herself after being exposed to Luffy for that long too lmao. Same with Fujitora even I'd argue. But I don't want to stir the pot too much right now, more so than I have already haha.

Remember how Naruto used the Sexy Jutsu to beat Kaguya? That feels trivial by comparison to this!

I went from completely loving this reveal and powerup to absolutely hating it and being entirely disgusted with it in the next chapter, nobody trolls us like Goda! Nobody emotioanlly manipulates us like Goda! Nobody makes a mockery of all of us, his own lore, store and characters, Goda!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Now time to go into the Oda/One Piece Stan Protection Program before I get hounded again.

:joker:
Naruto essentially flashing Kaguya was, for all intent and purposes, logical. I mean, if you are in a life and death situation and someone suddenly showed you a trillion dicks, you will get distracted, too. :gokulaugh:

I like Zoro and all the edginess he brings to his series. I hope he and his opponents stay cool and edgy, instead of looney. :cheers:

J

Joy D. MADS

Oh yeah everyone said that back then.
Actually im kinda curious what happen with jimbe, i dont think he is not losing something after meeting BM back then.
Or really BM power dont work to someone whos not scared to her?
I dont think BM power that weak i think Jimbe got his life span taken back then.
Maybe if Big Mom retires she gives him back what he losed.

Status
Not open for further replies.