Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see only Luffy draining his energy from gomu gomu giant Gear 5 that make Luffy big around 30-40 metres. Not from base or 8 m Gear 5.
After all Luffy just playing with him for now.
Luffy literally ran out of energy and Kaido took a seat instead of beating the living Shit out of him. This victory will be the most fraudulent in One piece history. When Oda said he didn't know how Luffy would beat Kaido, he wasn't lying. Literally the amount of straight plot induced stupidity to make Goofy get to this point is unbelievable.

It's OK to think its bad lol. Realize that when I quote people, I'm usually poking fun at them not knowing everything about the chapter.

I.e. 2 says ago, Sanjikun babbling about how G5 doesn't use Haki and G4 is stronger, thus chaprer is shit according to him. I asked him how does he know Luffy isnt using haki? Then raws come out and Kaido confirms Luffy is using armament/conquerors to fight and you can see black lightning in his attacks.

I

Indigo

It's OK to think its bad lol. Realize that when I quote people, I'm usually poking fun at them not knowing everything about the chapter.

I.e. 2 says ago, Sanjikun babbling about how G5 doesn't use Haki and G4 is stronger, thus chaprer is shit according to him. I asked him how does he know Luffy isnt using haki? Then raws come out and Kaido confirms Luffy is using armament/conquerors to fight and you can see black lightning in his attacks.
I wonder Paper, will you be mad if Oda doesn't do this grey character Shanks you want? If he was just a good guy / model figure for Luffy? and he gets a few cool fights against Blackbeard and the World Governament in the final war, but that's it?

Sanjikun does the biggest mental Gymnastics on earth for his "Doflamingo is a Top Tier" Headcanon

I wonder Paper, will you be mad if Oda doesn't do this grey character Shanks you want? If he was just a good guy / model figure for Luffy? and he gets a few cool fights against Blackbeard and the World Governament in the final war, but that's it?
Nope, I've been very public about the fact that this has been my own theory and expectations on the character. If it doesn't pan out, then I 100% accept where the story is meant to go otherwise.

It's undeniable that the character is hiding something, but it doesn't necessarily have to be bad. Would I be disappointed? Sure. Will I be super upset or angry? Nah. I don't have the capacity to care that much about something that was not promised to me in the first place

some people like to troll, others lack the most minimal reading comprehension, others are so much stand of a character that cannot accept any powerup for other characters and want the story to be fully focused on their favorite…
basically WG in pills but there are also normal fans who simply enjoy reading.
And btw this doesn’t mean that people can’t dislike chapters, it simply means that people should discuss normally and not speak just for the sake of speaking

I

Indigo

Nope, I've been very public about the fact that this has been my own theory and expectations on the character. If it doesn't pan out, then I 100% accept where the story is meant to go otherwise.

It's undeniable that the character is hiding something, but it doesn't necessarily have to be bad. Would I be disappointed? Sure. Will I be super upset or angry? Nah. I don't have the capacity to care that much about something that was not promised to me in the first place
We'll see

Saying how you think you will react it's not always 100%, we can't really predict ourselves that well

Status
Not open for further replies.