Rate this chapter

• Total voters

This should settle things it's Luffy who is having that effect on Kaido body:wellwell:
That’s my problem…

the PU is perfect for Luffy, it's reflecting Luffy's soul. Gear 5 is the essence of Luffy's character
BUT
I don’t like his influence on his opponents and other characters.

Luffy being goofy = alright
The whole manga turning into a cartoon = sucks

it’s still too op and I don’t like writing around it. These are "general" problems though

But but Kaido is kneeling out of respect to Luffy :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:holdthisl:@MonsterKaido @Fn Lucci lmao
I wouldn’t mock Kaido as a Luffy fan.
Kaido is still holding his ground against the most ridiculous power. He nearly killed Luffy 4 times, fought against the scabbards, Law, Kid, Killer, Zoro and Yamato without a single break.
Luffy got rescued multiple times and had a lunch break

I wouldn’t mock Kaido as a Luffy fan.
Kaido is still holding his ground against the most ridiculous power. He nearly killed Luffy 4 times, fought against the scabbards, Law, Kid, Killer, Zoro and Yamato without a single break.
Luffy got rescued multiple times and had a lunch break
Not mocking. I pointed out how Kaido was actually feeling all the damage from the Raid and those clowns came out saying Kaido was kneeling out of respect for Luffy that was dying :usoprice:

There really isn't much to say about this other than One Piece has ascended even further. This ability is amazing. It's goofy (meep, meep, Luffy!), awesome, creative, powerful, everything that makes One Piece, One Piece. Luffy is amazing, and this power is the absolute perfect match for him. He's a monster, and a troublemaker.

As for Kaido, he is a damn monster. Took on 9 scabbards, 5 supernova, Luffy 1v1, then Yamato, then Luffy again, and then killed Luffy. But my man got grabbed by the neck and the tail and used as a jump rope. That is the single most disrespectful thing I've ever seen in a fight. The only way for him to regain his honor is to grab that giant sword on Onigashima and commit seppuku. It must be done.

Amazing chapter. Can't wait for more of this next week.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
GOAT

Luffy is invencible

the only one who has a chance is BB with his awakened logia, who will absorb even the freedom of Luffy's fruit. There is nothing that darkness cannot absorb.
Boro breath was the most effective move against Luffy so far, burned him. Akainu will still scald him, can also turn the entire area into a lava pit.

My mind just can't understand how people think this is a good way to defeat Kaido man

:lawsigh:
I am sure he won't be defeated in a Goofy way, it's just that Oda probably always wanted to draw shit like this but only could go as far as Rubber could. It's not just Luffy that awakened but Oda as well lol
But I too wouldn't be satisfied if Luffy doesn't get serious in the coming chapters.

My mind just can't understand how people think this is a good way to defeat Kaido man

:lawsigh:
That’s the " I created an op character " syndrome.
Some mangakas create an nearly unbeatable character but can’t write a story where the MC gets completely destroyed. They don’t write another timeskip or try something different.
In Naruto it was Madara, the solution = Kaguya
In Fairy Tail it was Acnologia, the solution = power of friendship
In OP it’s Kaido, the solution = ridiculous ways of implementing power ups and luck