Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I

Indigo

Your

“Imagine if Doflamingo's and Katakuri's awakenings also affected people, besides just the area around them

But of course, the rules are broken for Luffy

He can do it with everything “

Luffy don’t follow the rules when you mention awaking power of Doflimingo and katakuri.
So I joke that luffy is pirate that he don’t follow the rules
Yes, and that's why said why can't Katakuri and Doflamingo also break the rules? aren't they also pirates? what kind of logic is this?

But but Kaido is kneeling out of respect to Luffy :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

:holdthisl:@MonsterKaido @Fn Lucci lmao

Ah yes, @The Strawhats Bible. I guess it's like a callback to the Doflamingo fight where both of them were damaged before the climax. Doflamingo mocks Luffy for being too damaged, but Luffy snaps back by remarking that Doflamingo is also really beat up. Here Kaido mocks Luffy for being at the end of his rope, but then they talk about how badly beat Kaido is on the other hand.

...wait...
:hapnoel:

Last edited:
Ah yes. I guess it's like a callback to the Doflamingo fight where both of them were damaged before the climax. Doflamingo mocks Luffy for being too damaged, but Luffy snaps back by remarking that Doflamingo is also really beat up. Here Kaido mocks Luffy for being at tje end of his rope, but then they talk about how badly beat Kaido is on the other hand.

...wait...
:hapnoel:
Good find, it is same as Doflimingo style

Yes, and that's why said why can't Katakuri and Doflamingo also break the rules? aren't they also pirates? what kind of logic is this?
You're talking about the transformation + paramecia awakening? Did you read the theory that Nika might've eaten the Gomu Gomu and then his DNA was used to make the mythical fruit hence why Luffy has the properties of both the fruits? It makes sense and also explains why all Zoans have a will of their own. Because they're actually made from an organism's dna.