Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I really hope we get drunk Kaido vs Toon Luffy
:ihaha:
No joke, hopefully Kaido resorts to his own awakening. It hasn't been specified his bigger hybrid was awakening for him, so I'm hoping Oda has been hiding it purely for hype reasons to give him focus next chapter. He needs to counter Luffy's fighting style, so hopefully he's been hiding for some reason (maybe there's a drawback for him too)

I

Indigo

You're talking about the transformation + paramecia awakening? Did you read the theory that Nika might've eaten the Gomu Gomu and then his DNA was used to make the mythical fruit hence why Luffy has the properties of both the fruits? It makes sense and also explains why all Zoans have a will of their own. Because they're actually made from an organism's dna.
I'm talking about how most people's awakening lets them either change the enviroment or other living beings

Luffy gets both

Luffy gets everything in this series

If there is a power out there to be got, Luffy has it

CoA + Adv. CoA

CoO + Adv. CoO

CoC + Adv. CoC

The Nika Devil Fruit is a Zoan that has Paramecia and Logia powers = All three devil fruit powers

The awakenings let Luffy change both the enviroment and other living beings, both things that other characters can only do one

Luffy is just a broken mess in this world

For April Fools the joke is Luffy Vs Kaido. :gokulaugh:Seeing Gear 5 has an all-white design, I can't help but think Luffy combined Sulong mode (for the homie Pedro) + black-and-white era toons + Roided Hody mode after he shrivels up into a raisin, all into one freak mode.

Yohoho he took a bite of two fruits in one. Kaido pointing out Luffy has two Awakenings might be hinting at Special Zoan status, but full context is needed by Kaido using his own Awakening. G5 does come with a time limit and causes Luffy's "voice" to fade. As Kaido has a grabbag of elemental powers like fire, lightning, wind and clouds, it's likely his own Awakening is just a simple power boost.

Imagine all the powers of the Skypeia arc in one body.

Sun God Vs false dragon worshiped like a god brings it all home.

Monkey D. Goofy and the World's Strongest Jump Rope. Luffy reaching his arms through Kaido's eye holes (pupils) to launch himself through his mouth, leaving behind flame trails as he air runs like CP9's Fukuro, punching Kaido so hard his face turns into a rubber glove -- all hilarious and creative scenes, loved Luffy disappearing into the clouds for the full body G3 Gigant to descend like a god, but none of this is reality bending. I imagine that's why Oda has Luffy still name his attacks Gomu Gomu (apart from not knowing the true name) because despite some constraints being removed, he remains fundamentally rubber Luffy.

Kaido wanted an epic death, he's getting the most ridiculous one instead.:suresure: Good to see G5 is not an automatic win button since Luffy has never used this power, unlike every other form developed offscreen, and he's only now exploring its capabilites. Kaido's still in this fight because of that but I hope he reveals a final trick anyway. Luffy continues to smile and laugh in the face of advertisity and Joy Boy is its zenith, while Kaido is baffled and not enjoying his greatest fight. Yasu said laughter is the most human emotion, to contrast Kaido and his crew of beasts pumped full of artificial Smiles, and what better way for the human who ate the Human Human fruit to showcase this by giving this suicidal alcholic the biggest laugh of his life.

So luffy was yonko level when he first gained Adv CoC in base... then he became yonko level when he could use adv CoC with G4 forms.. Is he now yonko level with G5...? He seems to be gassing out before a kaido who is already at his limit

:risicheck:
I'm curious to know your answer. Where would you rank Luffy?