Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Luffy is really gunning for Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny status.

A fun chapter. Decent stuff. Still want Wano to end.

Have to show off Luffy’s new form. I guess now we’ll see Kaido awakened or a flashback in the next chapter
Nice avatar. Law was as usual the best part of the chapter.

This is more a matter of insufficiency. I mean, the previous haki power-ups were just to make Luffy a master of all 3 types of haki, but Kaido is a very strong man, we can say that they were pre-requisites for Luffy to be able to actually fight with kaido without receiving KO, or BLITZ.
Thats wrong way to do it imo. I think its much better for Luffy to figured out FS against Katakuri, and figured out Internal Destruction CoA during his fights against Big Mom in WCI, so that Big Mom saw him as a legit threat since WCI. The battle against Kaidou can show Kaidou slaughter all Minks and Scabbards, killing them and also decimating Zoro and Law with CoC-Thunder Bagua since the middle of Rooftop Battle, making all of alliance realize the difference in power, thus trusting in Luffy to finish the deal.

...While Luffy finally mastered both FS and int.destr-CoA and figured out ways to harmonize both into his fighting style or rubber body at Rooftop. thus being the only relevant fighter in Kaidou's eyes, thus creating new forms of G4 with unlimited time with Puncture-Wille scale of damage at each attacks once Oda entered chapter 1000...but still lose anyway.

This way, Oda doesnt have to recycle Luffy's loss for the 10th time. Just make Luffy into a worthy challenger from the start of Wano while the others can't and being decimated (maintaining tension), and Oda can give Luffy the canon-1043 loss in 1009 instead, being just the second loss (instead of 3-4th redundant loss) which enlightened him about how to awaken his fruit into G5 with freedom concept technique applied to ordinary rubber fruit, not randomly awaken his chosen one DF with that loss.

Yeah might be a tad too Luffy-centric with all that, but imagine making Luffy a chosen one instead of effort and his own signature creativity. If Oda makes him a chosen one but with repetitive, recycled losses like this even after wasted PUs, better for him to not being worthy of contending for PK against Kaidou at all in the first imo. Give that role to someone worthy with enough effort to learn, grow and develop as a person and fighter, and able to correct and solve his mistakes in combat or overall decision-making. Not someone unable to learn anything from his 100th loss against WSC.

From the cahpter , luffy transformed everything wothout his wish . Cuz of that he can hurt kaido but he can not take down kaido . Somebody should kill kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Everything dont have to be badass or something . Also fight even not finish . I dont understand people logic . It is hard to understand what they expect from awakening . Just somebody who dont like that explain

Last edited:
don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + hoes mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + redpilled + get a life + ok and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your’re a failure
Tendency to burn spotted :strawhatock:

Lmao base + every Gear of Mickey D Luffy is yonko level, that he (for some reason) needs another gear to be....yonko level :suresure:. Peak hoeda literature

Anyways I thought Gear 5 was super duper and Mickey Mouse wasn't using any Haki???? What happened Mickeybros?

Luffy is dying, and Kaido just watching him instead of killing him. Anyone else with this amount of plot armour would do just as well as luffy 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Gigantic form luffy was good though. Giant Luffy vs Giant from Elbaf >>> Kaido fight

I'm gonna say it here, the consequences of Gear 5 will be Luffy's inability to use his fruit for a while. Plus heat (extreme temps) decay rubber so who knows