Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Btw why this the peak manga moment chap don't hit 1k pages?

:josad:
So now quantity of pages = quality? By that measure, op is the top manga all time. Our your measurement of no of shitposting = peak only when its convenient? Mind you only chapter 1022 hit 1000+ pages when it is not even the best chapter. But hey double standards is your inherent nature of your kind.
Post automatically merged:

I think Robin fight had more pages for real.
Sorry but we got spoilers on Wednesday when we used to get at way earlier at that time. But you do you.

Can anyone make me understand the last punch, did his fist go through Kaido's face??
He punch kaido in the face and turn kaido face to Rubber .

You can see other scene too when Luffy use his hand and pull through kaido eyes . Luffy balloon in kaido stomach .
Post automatically merged:

Luffy gain OP power
Sanji is resting next to beautiful girl
While Zoro is dying . Lmao

But they said Zoro is Oda favourite :milaugh:

I'm talking about how most people's awakening lets them either change the enviroment or other living beings

Luffy gets both

Luffy gets everything in this series

If there is a power out there to be got, Luffy has it

CoA + Adv. CoA

CoO + Adv. CoO

CoC + Adv. CoC

The Nika Devil Fruit is a Zoan that has Paramecia and Logia powers = All three devil fruit powers

The awakenings let Luffy change both the enviroment and other living beings, both things that other characters can only do one

Luffy is just a broken mess in this world
He gets everything in the story because he is the MC lmao, how are you suggesting oda will make him defeat WSC or world government and be top 1 in verse without all that ? Whitebeard had advance haki forms and best peramicia fruit and still wasn't the strongest, if you are satisfied with luffy defeating kaido or blackbeard just because he got stronger haki then thats way way worse then what we have rn.