Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Chapter read. I will surely surprise some and some but personally I find the chapter good without being exceptional.

I really like Luffy's creativity and imagination with his Gear 5, his different techniques look like a repertoire of books or manuals with a lot of tricks to get out of a problem. And I think it was well done by Oda, the GEAR 5 is not much more powerful than the Gear 4, it is certainly more powerful but it is above all much more versatile to get out of situations to make sound traps opponent.

If I understood Monkey D Luffy's fruit awakening he can:
-Make his environment rubber
- Affect people with its power
-Have the abilities of a Zoan
-Regenerate with the sound of drums, heartbeats It's still pretty much cheat all that.

The double page where Luffy turns into a giant is not bad at all, he really gives off the aura of a god.

Kaido asks himself more questions about Luffy and his powers "where does this guy come from?" "He's versatile, his hair color changes" "No one can beat me and knock me down" It smells of Kaido's defeat in 6 chapters "if there's flashback" In 3 chapters if there is no flashback. For once Monkey D Luffy really humiliated Kaido in this chapter, Mugiwara has become invisible, there is no limit to his powers, he is free from everything. Finally Luffy is going to beat Kaido Oda had us well in chapter 1043 with the sidebar of the defeat of Luffy on the roof.

Luffy returned to the scene very quickly with his Power-Up. Luffy now is:
Advanced Kings Haki
Advanced Armament Haki
Advanced Observation Haki (Future)
Gear2-3
Gear 4 (Boundman-Snakeman-Tankman) Fruit awakening
Gear5

This guy is damn cheated, I don't know who post-Wano will be a threat to Monkey D Luffy, even Blackbeard isn't scary now.

Best thing, cover page.

No doubt that the peak chapter for Onigashima in term of tension,stake,hype,coregraphy,fight was ch 1010 - conqueror.

After that chapter Onigashima lost a lot appeal to the point that the current chapter is just dogshit.

Hopefully Oda gona close this plot and end Wano soon (of course ZKK will happen)

Ichigo,Naruto are 1k better than this MVP :myman::kuzanshut:

Why Oda like Yamato's face so much
Post automatically merged:

Imagine if Doflamingo's and Katakuri's awakenings also affected people, besides just the area around them

But of course, the rules are broken for Luffy

He can do it with everything

and no, that's not a chosen one power up, Luffy earned it -s

:seriously:
Do you even understand at this point that Luffy is not paramecia or can you even read ?

Last edited:
that's not a chosen one power up, Luffy earned it -s

:seriously:
Rules are broken most of the time for MC. They don't work just same as others. Why don't you ask why Luffy is the only one in the whole verse lose haki for 10 minutes after using G4? Why no one had that issue? But this doesn't count right? Why this 'rule' only applies for Luffy?

Another rule broken by Blackbeard, who is a villain, can eat two df.

Another thing, every swordsmen in OP will not get what Zoro going to get? But you ain't ready for that discussion because agenda is not aligned.
Post automatically merged:

Are people still going to say Luffy is not a chosen one that got godly powers by fate?
Yes, he is indeed as chosen one just like other main characters in this manga. Oda chose him as a protagonist.

Chapter read. I will surely surprise some and some but personally I find the chapter good without being exceptional.

I really like Luffy's creativity and imagination with his Gear 5, his different techniques look like a repertoire of books or manuals with a lot of tricks to get out of a problem. And I think it was well done by Oda, the GEAR 5 is not much more powerful than the Gear 4, it is certainly more powerful but it is above all much more versatile to get out of situations to make sound traps opponent.

If I understood Monkey D Luffy's fruit awakening he can:
-Make his environment rubber
- Affect people with its power
-Have the abilities of a Zoan
-Regenerate with the sound of drums, heartbeats It's still pretty much cheat all that.

The double page where Luffy turns into a giant is not bad at all, he really gives off the aura of a god.

Kaido asks himself more questions about Luffy and his powers "where does this guy come from?" "He's versatile, his hair color changes" "No one can beat me and knock me down" It smells of Kaido's defeat in 6 chapters "if there's flashback" In 3 chapters if there is no flashback. For once Monkey D Luffy really humiliated Kaido in this chapter, Mugiwara has become invisible, there is no limit to his powers, he is free from everything. Finally Luffy is going to beat Kaido Oda had us well in chapter 1043 with the sidebar of the defeat of Luffy on the roof.

Luffy returned to the scene very quickly with his Power-Up. Luffy now is:
Advanced Kings Haki
Advanced Armament Haki
Advanced Observation Haki (Future)
Gear2-3
Gear 4 (Boundman-Snakeman-Tankman) Fruit awakening
Gear5

This guy is damn cheated, I don't know who post-Wano will be a threat to Monkey D Luffy, even Blackbeard isn't scary now.

This is the sad thing OP is entering final phase with WG after Joyboy only Imu is a worthy challenge