Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Chapter read. I will surely surprise some and some but personally I find the chapter good without being exceptional.

I really like Luffy's creativity and imagination with his Gear 5, his different techniques look like a repertoire of books or manuals with a lot of tricks to get out of a problem. And I think it was well done by Oda, the GEAR 5 is not much more powerful than the Gear 4, it is certainly more powerful but it is above all much more versatile to get out of situations to make sound traps opponent.

If I understood Monkey D Luffy's fruit awakening he can:
-Make his environment rubber
- Affect people with its power
-Have the abilities of a Zoan
-Regenerate with the sound of drums, heartbeats It's still pretty much cheat all that.

The double page where Luffy turns into a giant is not bad at all, he really gives off the aura of a god.

Kaido asks himself more questions about Luffy and his powers "where does this guy come from?" "He's versatile, his hair color changes" "No one can beat me and knock me down" It smells of Kaido's defeat in 6 chapters "if there's flashback" In 3 chapters if there is no flashback. For once Monkey D Luffy really humiliated Kaido in this chapter, Mugiwara has become invisible, there is no limit to his powers, he is free from everything. Finally Luffy is going to beat Kaido Oda had us well in chapter 1043 with the sidebar of the defeat of Luffy on the roof.

Luffy returned to the scene very quickly with his Power-Up. Luffy now is:
Advanced Kings Haki
Advanced Armament Haki
Advanced Observation Haki (Future)
Gear2-3
Gear 4 (Boundman-Snakeman-Tankman) Fruit awakening
Gear5

This guy is damn cheated, I don't know who post-Wano will be a threat to Monkey D Luffy, even Blackbeard isn't scary now.

Hold your horses. Don't overestimate Luffy and underestimate ridiculous thing Oda can do to trash Luffy loke apoo, batman, ulti situation. G5 is indeed good but not almighty like you claim.

Je veux dire qu'il est impossible de dire quelle attaque a fait le plus de dommages à Luffy puisque tout est gag
Hold your horses. Don't overestimate Luffy and underestimate ridiculous thing Oda can do to trash Luffy loke apoo, batman, ulti situation. G5 is indeed good but not almighty like you claim.
We will see
Post automatically merged:

This is the sad thing OP is entering final phase with WG after Joyboy only Imu is a worthy challenge
Yeah

Aside from the cartoon eyes thingy, I can dig the fight
Luffy imo, has little to no control over his awakening

He can turns his surroundings into rubber, Paramecias awakening as stated by Kaido

He can reshape his body like Katakuri to reduce the damage done by kaido, but it still hurts him

And the worst part is, He also turns Kaido into rubber, not sure how is that going to deal massive damage to his opponent, it looks like he just wanted to make Kaido exhausted from all the nonsense

Luffy also seems to force himself, kinda reminds me of the Thriller bark fight where he looks fine but the pain bubble created by Kuma is huge, the after effect after he defeats Kaido is gonna be hell, but then again he's an awakened Zoan now, so his body gonna recover quickly

I think this is what Oda's want to tell us
Kaido won't be defeated like the usual villain
He's not going to be knocked out, he's not going to get killed
So he probably gonna get exhausted from all the nonsense Luffy brought, and laugh it off alongside Luffy at the end and admit his defeat while realizing Luffy is Joyboy
Which is why Momo is not doing his job, if kaido was meant to be knocked out, the cloud will be gone and they all gonna crash into flower capital and die

Idk of all people I think Kaido knew about joyboy's tale, maybe it's from his tribe passed from generations to generations, or maybe he read it from Rocks journal when Rocks perhaps managed to reach Laugh Tale

There won't be break next week, perhaps we would get Kaido's flashback
Finally good quality content, feel nice to read like this in the middle of 90% user roasting the chapter lol.

Oda saying Kaido won't be defeated just by a strong punch is slowly getting on sight.
This is what makes me interested in the most since entering Wano arc.

He's not the guy who could be beaten by KO.
Killing him is the best possible way on paper.
But Kaido keep talking about death several times is too much of a bait by Oda and he's the type of guy who do the opposite of what expected......

Kaido fighting this ridiculous power of Luffy and couldn't take him down meanwhile he's the one slowly deteriorating each minute passes is pretty plausible. Much similarity to WB at Marineford.
But many would hate the idea and call pathetic defeat. I don't care that much
Good content you made

:cheers:

This is the sad thing OP is entering final phase with WG after Joyboy only Imu is a worthy challenge
Imu will turn out to be either a spandam or some ridiculously overpowered character like luffy.
Post automatically merged:

I wanted one piece plot to end around a world event rather than defeating an opponent.

Finally good quality content, feel nice to read like this in the middle of 90% user roasting the chapter lol.

Oda saying Kaido won't be defeated just by a strong punch is slowly getting on sight.
This is what makes me interested in the most since entering Wano arc.

He's not the guy who could be beaten by KO.
Killing him is the best possible way on paper.
But Kaido keep talking about death several times is too much of a bait by Oda and he's the type of guy who do the opposite of what expected......

Kaido fighting this ridiculous power of Luffy and couldn't take him down meanwhile he's the one slowly deteriorating each minute passes is pretty plausible. Much similarity to WB at Marineford.
But many would hate the idea and call pathetic defeat. I don't care that much
Good content you made

:cheers:
Nah I like it and I’d like it even more if he’s on his last legs and he literally finds out then that Luffy is Joyboy and his mind just deteriates and his spirit breaks

After looking back to back
The final panel of Luffy fist going through Kaido head.
It doesn't look like Kaido head is turning into rubber and the fist going through stretching Kaido head.

But does really look like Luffy enters Kaido body.
The panel showing the black thing at the back of Kaido head (?? Idk wtf is that)
It look like a visual representation of Luffy penetrating Kaido skull

:usoprice:

I think if Oda wants to go this route with the rubber hose animation vibe, then Luffy should be full white with the shading and details for black.

Dude is basically wu kong and old western cartoons combined. Not far off from what Luffy always been by nature.

After looking back to back
The final panel of Luffy fist going through Kaido head.
It doesn't look like Kaido head is turning into rubber and the fist going through stretching Kaido head.

But does really look like Luffy enters Kaido body.
The panel showing the black thing at the back of Kaido head (?? Idk wtf is that)
It look like a visual representation of Luffy penetrating Kaido skull

:usoprice:
As soon as I noticed what was going on, it is pretty brutal. Kaido got dimensional brain fisted. And gets to feel the pain afterwards without dying

Easiest way to describe this in story god power though. Rather use that in relation to a manga/graphic novel than Toon Force
It is an apt term but boy if it hasn't been spammed in the last week.
What's worse is that some are just parroting it and acting like some cartoon scholars or smt " aaah yes, rubber hose animation, I clearly knew this term my whole life and haven't just read it in someone else's comment. Dae rubber hose anyone?"
Not calling you out, it's mostly a general observence

Aside from the cartoon eyes thingy, I can dig the fight
Luffy imo, has little to no control over his awakening

He can turns his surroundings into rubber, Paramecias awakening as stated by Kaido

He can reshape his body like Katakuri to reduce the damage done by kaido, but it still hurts him

And the worst part is, He also turns Kaido into rubber, not sure how is that going to deal massive damage to his opponent, it looks like he just wanted to make Kaido exhausted from all the nonsense

Luffy also seems to force himself, kinda reminds me of the Thriller bark fight where he looks fine but the pain bubble created by Kuma is huge, the after effect after he defeats Kaido is gonna be hell, but then again he's an awakened Zoan now, so his body gonna recover quickly

I think this is what Oda's want to tell us
Kaido won't be defeated like the usual villain
He's not going to be knocked out, he's not going to get killed
So he probably gonna get exhausted from all the nonsense Luffy brought, and laugh it off alongside Luffy at the end and admit his defeat while realizing Luffy is Joyboy
Which is why Momo is not doing his job, if kaido was meant to be knocked out, the cloud will be gone and they all gonna crash into flower capital and die

Idk of all people I think Kaido knew about joyboy's tale, maybe it's from his tribe passed from generations to generations, or maybe he read it from Rocks journal when Rocks perhaps managed to reach Laugh Tale

There won't be break next week, perhaps we would get Kaido's flashback
he didn't reshape his body, you can see the impact shockwave in that same panel