Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol they just decide to call him that randomly, in the Kaido section of the same magazine they still uses just "strongest creature"

I've fully translated the Kaido section, and if you give it a read you will see how meaningless these little articles are, they literally write he's a terrible drunk in 4 parts each in different ways, and the classic meeting the word limit mode "Kozuki Oden is the Daimyo who ruled Kuri and the son of kozuki Sukiyaki the previous Shogun of Wano."
lol ok thank you

G

Gorosei Informer

Kaidou's awakening is creating an ocean in the sky, turning the sky into a sea:steef:
That would be absolutely amazing and very fitting! It hails back to Kaido being the king of the sea, sky and land or whatever too? Plus being
the Azure dragon/Seiryuu ofc.

The Water Dragon was originally King Wada of the Dragon Palace, and the husband of Otohime. He transformed into the Water Dragon to protect his people from the evil that spread from Oni Island.

https://okami.fandom.com/wiki/Water_Dragon

:saden::usosmug:

• The Water Dragons' design strongly indicates that it is based on a mixture of East Asian dragons, deep-sea fish like Pelican eel, Moray eel, and most notably the Oarfish, which is a symbol of messengers from the Ryūgū-jō hence called Messenger of Ryūgū (「リュウグウノツカイ」?; Ryūgū no Tsukai); thus being a sea dragon or a mermaid. The oarfish is also considered to be some of the animals misidentified with legendary sea serpents.

I was just about to mention this lmfao, the bio for him in PW4 mentions he uses ice powers and it always confused the hell out of me. Maybe an awakenining power? His favourite island was mentioned to be a winter island and Oars died in a freezing cold country too. Also those frozen giants at Punk Hazard with the oni symbol there and half of PH being frozen...

I wouldn't be surprised if Blackbeard appeared and Kaido was killed by Aokiji freezing him after Kaido is heavily weakened at least, making hum vulnerable to it too and as a sort of parallel to what happened to Saul too who was a giant too ofc. Aokiji does appear in Wano in PW4 along with Blackbeard who tries to take Kaido and BM down and thus their fruits too.

Redundent lmao.

Rate this chapter for water fans
100/10 for me alone as a water fetishist I mean appreciator.

Jinbei to fuck up a returning Jack? Zunesha uses hydro pump? A call back to the cover page of Crocomom in the rain with the umbrella and dog?
Kaido tries to commit suicide after KOing Luffy (and thus Joyboy) again and the trauma of getting "tooned"/clowned and jumps off Onigashima to his attempted death, but lands in the ocean?
Then in amazing double spread of irony, Jack has to rescue Kaido from the bottom of the ocean, like Kaido and his crew had to for Jack at Zou? Kaido meets a singing crab underwater too and tries to recruit him to his crew? Sebas D Ien?

:jackaugh::kailaugh::pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.