Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like Zoro's Pound Phoenix, but with a kanabo instead of swords.

Hyogoro only taught him Emission, Luffy accidentally figured out Internal Destruction on his own.
Thanks for the correction. My point was to emphasize the difference between basic CoA & adv CoA, so nevertheless releasing explosive cuffs / collars need that person to be able to do Internal Destruction, not just basic or emission CoA. Characters who can do Emission =/= they can do Internal Destruction, but characters who can do Internal Destruction = they can do Emission

To be fair, the usual framing for Yamato staying on Wano is that she'll be a bodyguard for Momo/the country as a whole (ignoring the plethora of characters who already exist who can fulfill the same function and that Momo's now got Kaido's dragon powers and will likely match or surpass Oden's swordsmanship, combining the power of both people in one making the bodyguard role pointless).
Its also ignoring the fact that the Samurai are returning and are going to be training the newer generation to return to its former glory

The country where its normal swordsman were strong enough as a whole to keep the WG out

To say Yamato has to stay back to guard is saying that Wano will not improve after Kaido and Orochi are gone and they weren't worth saving, making this whole arc... pointless
Post automatically merged:

Thats not really annoyed its more Ace talks about to Luffy to death.

And even then they still talked about Luffy

See the worst aspects everytime don't you?
Plus that was before she got to the point of hearing Luffy's dream and being inspired to join him

Even if she was "annoyed", Chopper was annoyed by Luffy chasing him, Robin was annoyed by Luffy's will to continue, Sanji was annoyed at Luffy constantly asking him to join his crew

Its called building on a character, if they all were just immediately captivated by Luffy at first sight or word of him, they wouldn't have a personality

Last edited:
Larrot is a fodder not worthy of being a part of the crew brings nothing to the table other than fap material for grown men with a furry problem

:kobeha:

Wamato on the other hand has an actual interesting story behind her and is strong enough to not be a hindrance going into the final arcs.

:arnoling:
Yamato is too tall for a female, and her personality is too masculine.

The way how she's dressed is terrible. They don't need another idiot with flip flops in the crew.

And her delusion about being Oden makes her even less likeable as a character. It's unpleasant just to imagine how her interactions with Sanji will probably be like if she ends up joining.

As always, at least Carrot is cute and acts as a female character.

Carrot's presence is pleasant, whereas Yamato's presence in unpleasant.

Yamato is too tall for a female, and her personality is too masculine.

The way how she's dressed is terrible. They don't need another idiot with flip flops in the crew.

And her delusion about being Oden makes her even less likeable as a character. It's unpleasant just to imagine how her interactions with Sanji will probably be like if she ends up joining.

As always, at least Carrot is cute and acts as a female character.

Carrot's presence is pleasant, whereas Yamato's presence in unpleasant.
Yikes :whitepress:

Yamato fans are sexist huh?

@CarrotForNakama how many stains in the Carrot fanbase have you ignored? I feel like every day since you've left there's been Carrot fans doing the stuff you claim to hate.

Yikes :whitepress:

Yamato fans are sexist huh?
Oh, there we go...
Another feminist rejecting human nature.

There are in fact two different sexes with different natural characteristics, and therefore the word "sexist"/"sexism" is preposterous, since it implies that it's wrong to distinguish the two sexes.
The natural is for men to be masculine, and for women to be feminine. When one of them begins to live in a way that is in disagreement with his natural gender, that means he's following an unnatural course in his life, so this cannot be seen as normal or as praiseworthy, though it can be tolerated.

You really should never use the word "sexist" seriously if you care for humanity and the preservation of sanity.
There's no "sexism" in what I wrote about Yamato. I pointed out that the fact that her personality is so masculine is bad because she is a female character, and the normal is for female characters to be feminine. What I'm saying is just common sense, that corresponds to the objective reality, as it has been acknowledged to be by by far most people since the beginning of human history, so you have no business trying to blame me for stating it.

"Speciecism" is a similar word, in terms of how destructive and against reality it is.

It's really wrong how some people seem to be considering Yamato a better character than Carrot precisely for the fact that Yamato acts more like a man while Carrot acts according to her gender, which means that those people are allowing their sense of normality to be twisted, becoming more in agreement with the feminist ideal of ignoring the objective differences between men and women to claim that the masculine way of life is the superior way of life that corresponds to freedom and more power, so women are convinced to throw away their feminine dignity and begin to try to live as if they were men, trying to compete with men in areas in which men are naturally superior instead of dedicating their time and effort on activities in which women are naturally superior.

I'm not saying that that alone is necessarily enough reason for it to be wrong to consider Yamato better than Carrot. The problem is just when that's precisely the reason that makes some people like Yamato more.
But of course, that's just one aspect of the character, so Yamato could still be better than Carrot despite that problem as long as she had enough qualities to make up for it, but so far I haven't seen those qualities. Yamato just doesn't seem to be interesting enough for her to be likeable.

Last edited:
Oh, there we go...

There are in fact two different sexes with different natural characteristics, and therefore the word "sexist"/"sexism" is preposterous, since it implies that it's wrong to distinguish the two sexes.
The natural is for men to be masculine, and for women to be feminine. When one of them begins to live in a way that is in disagreement with his natural gender, that means he's following an unnatural course in his life, so this cannot be seen as normal or as praiseworthy, though it can be tolerated.

You really should never use the word "sexist" seriously if you care for humanity and the preservation of sanity.
There's no "sexism" in what I wrote about Yamato. I pointed out that the fact that her personality is so masculine is bad because she is a female character, and the normal is for female characters to be feminine. What I'm saying is just common sense, that corresponds to the objective reality, as it has been acknowledged to be by by far most people since the beginning of human history, so you have no business trying to blame me for stating it.

"Speciecism" is a similar word, in terms of how destructive and against reality it is.
You know, I never thought I'd be accused of being too liberal. I'm super conservative actually. I'm not going to get this deep into social justice stuff, but let me just say, it's because of people like you that others assume people like me are sexist or racist.

Also imagine a furry lecturing people about what's natural or not:gokulaugh:

@CarrotForNakama these are your people right? Yamato fans are all sexist and Carrot fans are pure and innocent right?

You know, I never thought I'd be accused of being too liberal. I'm super conservative actually. I'm not going to get this deep into social justice stuff, but let me just say, it's because of people like you that others assume people like me are sexist or racist.

Also imagine a furry lecturing people about what's natural or not:gokulaugh:

@CarrotForNakama these are your people right? Yamato fans are all sexist and Carrot fans are pure and innocent right?
I feel ya bro.

B

Ballel

Oh, there we go...

How did this thread turn into a sexism debate?

It's really wrong how some people seem to be considering Yamato a better character than Carrot precisely for the fact that Yamato acts more like a man while Carrot acts according to her gender, which means that those people are allowing their sense of normality to be twisted, becoming more in agreement with the feminist ideal of ignoring the objective differences between men and women to claim that the masculine way of life is the superior way of life that corresponds to freedom and more power, so women are convinced to throw away their feminine dignity and begin to try to live as if they were men, trying to compete with men in areas in which men are naturally superior instead of dedicating their time and effort on activities in which women are naturally superior.

I'm not saying that that alone is necessarily enough reason for it to be wrong to consider Yamato better than Carrot. The problem is just when that's precisely the reason that makes some people like Yamato more.
But of course, that's just one aspect of the character, so Yamato could still be better than Carrot despite that problem as long as she had enough qualities to make up for it, but so far I haven't seen those qualities. Yamato just doesn't seem to be interesting enough for her to be likeable.
You there have some shitty ass takes.
You know, opinions are like assholes , everybody's got em, and yours got a whole bunch of shit on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.