Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You there have some shitty ass takes.
You know, opinions are like assholes , everybody's got em, and yours got a whole bunch of shit on em.
His ass must be jealous with his fingers

I still don’t understand the logic that being strong = man. So people like Yamato because she’s strong = people like Yamato because she acts like a man

Not gonna lie it is really funny for someone who sexualizes a 15 year old bunny girl, considers her as “grown woman”, wanna talk about “normal” and “natural”…
I'm quite sure I had already cleared that up in the past, so it's very dishonest for you to insist on bringing that up.

Moreover, you're blatantly twisting my words. I never considered her as a "grown woman"; I said "grown up female"; Of course she's not a woman, since she's a bunny girl.

I said that, in comparison to Chopper, who clearly looks like a kid, Carrot is a grown up, and I said that in a very specific situation in which I was pointing out that Carrot doesn't look like a pet.
Besides that, I pointed out that if Oda wanted he could have made Carrot 18 years old, with the same design and personality. And there's nothing wrong with that.

I know it's common for feminists use their own illiteracy as a weapon against their adversaries, so I'm not even surprised you're doing this now...

By the way, "sexualising" is another typical ridiculous word used by feminists without a proper referent, unless they are talking about something that really doesn't have sex, like a book, a computer, or a wall for example.

A woman or a girl is a sexual being, so it makes no sense to say that someone is "sexualising" a woman or a girl, because she's intrinsically sexual; It's part of the human nature to be sexual.

In the case of Carrot it's a bit more complicated, since she's a drawing, lol. But in the fictional universe of One Piece, she is supposed to be a sexual being, so likewise it makes no sense to talk about someone "sexualising" her.

I can only guess that by using that word you're actually meaning to refer to the problem of seeing a bunny girl as something to which one feels sexual attraction (which I never did anyway, as I had already explained). But if that's the case you really should try to phrase it properly instead of allowing your own intelligence to be destroyed by the repetition of a jargon whose meaning clearly denies reality considering what it's being used to refer to.

Last edited:
I'm quite sure I had already cleared that up in the past, so it's very dishonest for you to insist on bringing that up.

Moreover, you're blatantly twisting my words. I never considered her as a "grown woman"; I said "grown up female"; Of course she's not a woman, since she's a bunny girl.

I said that, in comparison to Chopper, who clearly looks like a kid, Carrot is a grown up, and I said that in a very specific situation in which I was pointing out that Carrot doesn't look like a pet.
Besides that, I pointed out that if Oda wanted he could have made Carrot 18 years old, with the same design and personality. And there's nothing wrong with that.

I know it's common for feminists use their own illiteracy as a weapon against their adversaries, so I'm not even surprised you're doing this now...

By the way, "sexualising" is another typical ridiculous word used by feminists without a proper referent, unless they are talking about something that really doesn't have sex, like a book, a computer, or a wall for example.

A woman or a girl is a sexual being, so it makes no sense to say that someone is "sexualising" a woman or a girl, because she's intrinsically sexual; It's part of the human nature to be sexual.

In the case of Carrot it's a bit more complicated, since she's a drawing, lol. But in the fictional universe of One Piece, she is supposed to be a sexual being, so likewise it makes no sense to talk about someone "sexualising" her.

I can only guess that by using that word you're actually meaning to refer to the problem of seeing a bunny girl as something to which one feels sexual attraction (which I never did anyway, as I had already explained). But if that's the case you really should try to phrase it properly instead of allowing your own intelligence to be destroyed by the repetition of a jargon whose meaning clearly denies reality considering what it's being used to refer to.
Borat, is that you?

B

Ballel

I love you.
I'm having so much fun here

I'm genuinely curious too. Who's Yamato the red herring for if it's not Carrot, Momo, Law, Tama, or Vivi?

This gotta be a Pedro level crackpot theory :snoopy:
Why is a Pedro theory crackpot? That seems like a salty reaction to Luffy saying Pedro but not Yama-o.
:akasalt:

Pedro has FAR more potential hints.
  1. Chapter 175 Cover
  2. Chapter 302 Statue reference
  3. Chapter 318 Foxy Flag redrawn
  4. Chapter 392 Jaguar D Saul
  5. Chapter 424 Two-tailed Monster Cat
  6. Chapter 484 Robin's Paw DF thought
  7. Chapter 658-659 Hyoutauros
  8. Chapter 810 Pedro pleads to Twirlyhats
  9. Chapter 822 Pedro request to Cat Viper
  10. Chapter 830 Luffy's Action after Kaido
  11. Chapter 877 Pedro's sacrifice
  12. Chapter 1045 Name said by Luffy
Pedro has more interactions and experiences with crewmates. Pedro has a quirk of standing in higher places than those around him. Pedro has shown being capable as a guest on the Sunny while Yamato is still campaigning for a ride. In fact, that's been Yamato's main selling point exclaiming they want to sail with Luffy. But it isn't a unique point this arc with Tama wanting the same and Caribou given the okay by Luffy to hitch a ride.

"Death" is what dismisses Pedro currently. But the Will of P holds true still. Pell. Pagaya. Pound. Pekoms and Pedro could show up this Germa cover story or potentially the next cover story with perhaps Caesar Clown. No way Caesar doesn't show up again especially during the Vegapunk arc whenever that is. Pekoms has a hard as diamond turtle shell. Pedro and Perospero were in point blank explosion range yet Perospero survived via Candy Armor. Pedro having a means of escape or protection to lessen the damage like Perospero is a possibility.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The second @Mummykun said “feminist” as a pejorative, I knew we were dealing with another real incel, par for the fuckin’ course in the anti-Yamato collective :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Has nothing to do with liberal or conservative (I’m a progressive, so I think the former group is full of spineless pussies and the latter is full of morally bankrupt pigs); if you hate women, I have to assume it’s because you know in your rotten heart that they’re right to avoid you :moonwalk:

Last edited:
Yamato is too tall for a female, and her personality is too masculine.

The way how she's dressed is terrible. They don't need another idiot with flip flops in the crew.

And her delusion about being Oden makes her even less likeable as a character. It's unpleasant just to imagine how her interactions with Sanji will probably be like if she ends up joining.

As always, at least Carrot is cute and acts as a female character.

Carrot's presence is pleasant, whereas Yamato's presence in unpleasant.

Bruh stay away from pet shops

:kobeha:

:pepestop:
Post automatically merged:

I came here after a long time and first thing i see is this.
I will go on not coming here for a long time too.

You there have some shitty ass takes.
You know, opinions are like assholes , everybody's got em, and yours got a whole bunch of shit on em.
Go educate yourself.

Truth is not an opinion.

Different people may have different opinions about different things, but the objective truth of each thing is only one, regardless of the opinions.

I still don’t understand the logic that being strong = man.
Yeah, you don't understand it, because you're a feminist, meaning that you haven't been properly educated to understand the natural differences between men and women in physical and psychological terms.

Moreover, I never said that "people like Yamato because she acts like a man = So people like Yamato because she’s strong"; That's your own assumption; When I said that Yamato is too masculine I was referring to more things in her personality than just strength.

And the fact that you projected that assumption on me, even though I never said anything about strength, confirms that even you acknowledge that being strong is more related to masculinity.

And this is in fact the case; Comparing the athletic performances of men and women makes it abundantly clear. You have to be extremely deluded to deny it.

Go educate yourself.

Truth is not an opinion.

Different people may have different opinions about different things, but the objective truth of each thing is only one, regardless of the opinions.

Yeah, you don't understand it, because you're a feminist, meaning that you haven't been properly educated to understand the natural differences between men and women in physical and psychological terms.

Moreover, I never said that "people like Yamato because she acts like a man = So people like Yamato because she’s strong"; That's your own assumption; When I said that Yamato is too masculine I was referring to more things in her personality than just strength.

And the fact that you projected that assumption on me, even though I never said anything about strength, confirms that even you acknowledge that being strong is more related to masculinity.

And this is in fact the case; Comparing the athletic performances of men and women makes it abundantly clear. You have to be extremely deluded to deny it.
No. You are just Going into the extremes claiming certain things. Maybe you should go educate yourself, Since when does being Tall mean it's bad for a women whose Tall? That's dumb and you know it. Are you going to say all Tall women in RL are bad for being Tall? How dare you. Same with Short Men. Fuck off you Witless Hack, there is no Truth in what you spout just Retarded ass ravings of a lunatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.