Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Kaido awakening in a chapter named after Raizo? :risicheck:
Dude, still doesn't knows how this works. . . if, only if, Kaido does indeed awakens this chapter, it will only be teased BUT NOT FULLY SHOWN THIS CHAPTER. . . but probably next one, and then he will get probably a named chapter or something.

Just look at Kaido's hybrid, we had a shilouette and we had to wait to see how it looks like.

Me and a friend have been saying the Scabbards replaced the SHs this arc and took their screentime/roles. We waited years IRL for them to reunite after being split up so much and now they are the side characters in this arc and the Scabbards are the MCs. Oda really wanted to do his own version of Seven Samurai or something.

I said to my friend the SHs should have replaced the Scabbards in the present, inherited their wills and played the roles of them, fighting for their cause and avenging them.

At least if nothing else, as you said, they should have stopped being relevant after fighting Kaido and failing to avenge Oden. Denjiro hasn't even done anything so far and been missing for about a year IRL!

I do kinda like the Scabbards but I hate that the SHs are being replaced by them and suffering in screentime for it. But given how Oda is writing Usopp and Nami, it's kind of a blessing too I guess.
I was hoping Denjiro was gonna be revealed to be Zoro's master in his youth. It would have given actual stake and motivation to Mosshead. Even his sword looked like Wado ichimonji.

It turns out he changed his face through sheer angerkingufy

Status
Not open for further replies.