Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 stars for two Zoro's panel. At this rate, i think we get Zoro full explanation about the ripper is when Chopper declare that Zoro is really dead. Next scene we gonna get Zoro meet someone in underworld, i hope it's Ryuma.
the reaper means he was dying, people who's in near death does hallucinate,

The only thing zolo will meet is chopper prostate check up,:milaugh:
zoro will meet someone in the underlword? :suresure: cmon now, Onepieceis not Bleach

@MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Tyki_Mikk @Hanzo hattori @DarkestKnightofSpoilers I think either the awakening will be unconscious or something happend during his awakening that he is reluctant to use it which we will see during his FB.:crocusuh:
I dont think Oda will describe so much about awakening without it being used.
In chap 1041 we got how the trajectory is not rubber by Kaido and in 1043 we got the answer.
In 1045 1046 he explained about awakening too much
My prediction he will get dominated in 1047 still relecuant to use Awakening than we get mini FB of why and he finally uses it
Fight goes on for 2-3 more chapter and then a final flashback.:stealthblack:

@MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Tyki_Mikk @Hanzo hattori @DarkestKnightofSpoilers I think either the awakening will be unconscious or something happend during his awakening that he is reluctant to use it which we will see during his FB.:crocusuh:
I dont think Oda will describe so much about awakening without it being used.
In chap 1041 we got how the trajectory is not rubber by Kaido and in 1043 we got the answer.
In 1045 1046 he explained about awakening too much
My prediction he will get dominated in 1047 still relecuant to use Awakening than we get mini FB of why and he finally uses it
Fight goes on for 2-3 more chapter and then a final flashback.:stealthblack:
cope with me brother 1048 lands on the week after golden week and luffys birthday/kaidos pray for the awakening panels and godzilla kaido

Well, Blackbeard Pirates seem to have arrived. Wants the Poneglyph only or also kidnap Pudding for her powers?:zehaha:

Well, this page clearly says that Zunesha doesn't think that Luffy literally is Joyboy but he reminds him of him now because of his heartbeat.

The seventh Hokage Uzumaki Raizo shows why he's a seal master. Fuinjutsu is Op as always. :steef:

Of course the fire needed to be dealt with. It'd be strange to ignore that plot point. Luffy always finished his fights after everything else was finished.

This page is sick!
Chapter had more serious vibes in the fight despite the fighting style so those who were crying about their edgy piece should be at least content. :cheers:

B

Ballel