Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't think chopper can treat a zoro who took 2 hakais.
He couldn't treat zoro with one.
i wan't zoro death inevitable that no chopper or drugs can save him, so that the only thing that will save him is the operation Doffy wanted,

passen your seatbelts we gonna have Eternal Youth zoro who's not prone to dying. Immortal Zolo. :cheers:

B

Ballel

Another chapter where nothing happened and plot didnt move...
I didnt believe this was possible since ~ch1030... Yet Oda did it several times since...
Interesting that Kaido and Zunisha sense something is off with Luffy but Luffy himself is clueless.

Onigashima is about to fall, part III... The flames are raging part IX...
Some good Jinbe and Raizo moment but can it ultimately work or it will not be enough?
Kaido is at his limit, part III... Back at ch1030, Onigashima lasting until ch1050 seemed too much...

How silly that looks now... Stalling is pointless, chop-chop Oda.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLik can you, like, grow a brain for once??
It's really embarrassing at this point.
To say that "nOtHinG haPpEnEd" and "pLot DiDn'T mOvE" just makes you look even dumber than you usually do and every time i think it can't get even worse..

:kobeha: it's literally high school lvl physics, to send an object upwards at a certain distance it takes more energy than the object could generate if it fell from the same distance

If Queen is heavy enough to damage big mom by simply jumping on her then sanji can cause way more damage with bœuf burst than queen did on big mom since the distance he sent queen flying at is greater than the distance between queen and big mom when he jumped to headbutt her

It all depends on how durable you think big mom is and from her portrayal and feats it's pretty clear that to damage her it takes atleast mountain lvl attacks
One Piece doesn't operate like real world physics, though.

Orachi fire plotline was addressed finally, in a decent manner, way better than how the bombs were handled

G5 is still exciting, and it looks like we're finally getting the conclusion to Momo role

Zoro will be treated by chopper as predicted, and again it's obvious Queen virus will heal him and awaken his hidden power similar to Hyogoro
Tbh I think with role with Momo will last until the rest of Luffy's fight (1-3 chapters) which then he'll save the island. I still question if he's meant to get Ame and show his face as a Young Oden to Oroch. I felt like that was always meant to happen, but he'd need to get the blade first from Tengu.

That is of course, if Hiyori didn't actually win or Denjiro doesn't help