Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is how the fire plotline was handled? Wasted so many chapters for an unsatisfying conclusion, events like this is what makes me believe that Oda's writing ability is seriously declining and he's aware of this so he has to continue dragging out the story with essentially canon filler scenes to try and think of how to end this congested arc.

decent chapter.

-everyone is helpless against the fire, and we have bepo and killer being incapacitated for no reason.

-it's interesting that raizo and jinbe started from the 4th floor and not the 5th.

-i would've liked a bit of foreshadowing about the zoo water part, other than that everything else is pretty acceptable.

-jinbe is a beast, he easily controlled the water currents to fill the entire castle with water, and his shoulder throw can easily penetrate the entire island, reminds me of that time when he punched big mom out of the sunny.

-luffy vs kaido atmosphere is back to pre-chapter 1044, which is a good thing.

-it's my guilty pleasure, but i did feel a sense of satisfaction when, luffy took gundali (blunt attacks) head on, but dodged demolition gust (a sharp attack).

-kaido's explanation of awakening is very vague, luffy didn't mentality and physically catch up to his fruit, he simply just died and revived with awakening, maybe it has something to do with death completing a person, idk.

-the zoro situation is very exciting, sucks we only got to follow it one panel at a time, i'm glad to hear he's still alive at least, this is the closest zoro has ever gotten to death, and i'm sure zoro will make it throu, he is a struggler, a survivor, and his will to live is matched only by luffy.

-momo and yamato are still a pain in the ass as usual, why the hell are they getting more screen time than the main cast.