General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

- Chapter 1,044: “Drums of Joy”

-Luffy has a wide smile his Hair turned taller (Similar to Gon from HxH but not as big)
-Zunesha is crying and we see many reactions all over the whole Island beeing in a state of Pleasure.
-Kaido sees Luffy and is smiling he remembers something Rocks told him (Silhouette)
-Kaido transformed into his Hybrid and attacks Luffy
-Marco and Yamato prevents Kaido from hitting Luffy
-Luffys Faceexpression changes hes furious and he moves so fast Kaido and the others dont see him
-Luffy graps Kaidos Head and hits him in the Ground
-Kaido uses "Ragnarok" on Luffy his Kanabo bounces back and does no damage.

Little Spoiler, more to come ;)

Thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

- Chapter 1,044: “Drums of Joy”

-Luffy has a wide smile his Hair turned taller (Similar to Gon from HxH but not as big)
-Zunesha is crying and we see many reactions all over the whole Island beeing in a state of Pleasure.
-Kaido sees Luffy and is smiling he remembers something Rocks told him (Silhouette)
-Kaido transformed into his Hybrid and attacks Luffy
-Marco and Yamato prevents Kaido from hitting Luffy
-Luffys Faceexpression changes hes furious and he moves so fast Kaido and the others dont see him
-Luffy graps Kaidos Head and hits him in the Ground
-Kaido uses "Ragnarok" on Luffy his Kanabo bounces back and does no damage.

Little Spoiler, more to come ;)
:josad:

I am a Kid fan obviously, but tbh I think some of that comes from the way Oda draws his fighting style. It is a bit stiff most of the time
Yeah, and the fact that Oda changed the fighting style up to decidedly cartoony might be a sign that even he knew he could show more creativity than just hitting things hard in the same way.

Now we know how Luffy's teeth grown up again. He use his imagination
Post automatically merged:

I have reached some high level of boring with Wano arc.
Please just finish it and give us the next.

Last edited: