General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Black Leg Sanji.... Vs Green Bull. Well he isn't called Black Leg anymore. Sanji isn't a lot of things anymore. I thought he was French but he was a closet German.
Post automatically merged:

Time for Carrot stuff.

My research into Carrot is strangely hinting at her being more related to a queen aspects than a moon princess/servant. I was not expecting this but she does have affiliation with lions. So Carrot's name seem to imply her sulong form. There is a wild carrot called the Queen Anne's Lace Herb. The flowering part of this carrot is all white except the middle which sometimes has a red dot.

The legend behind the Queen Anne’s lace is said to have been named after Queen Anne of England, who was an expert lace maker. The Legend says that while crafting away, Queen Anne pricked herself with a needle and a single drop of blood fell from her finger onto the lace, leaving the dark purple spot. This spot on the lace came to represent the bud at the “lace-like” center of the flower. This flower is also known as a bird nest flower due it naturally forming a home for them as they age.

Last edited:
I don't know if it really means anything, but Shanks and Blackbeard have the same eye color, the recent color spread is a good example, but in official colorings, they always have the same light red eye color.

Interesting...

Not my own theory I read it somewhere, but how insane would it be if awakening G5 Luffy allowed him the ability to liquify his rubber body since there’s such a thing as liquid rubber? Mimicking Kata while using FS as a countermeasure for variety of attacks especially sword/blade type?

Not my own theory I read it somewhere, but how insane would it be if awakening G5 Luffy allowed him the ability to liquify his rubber body since there’s such a thing as liquid rubber? Mimicking Kata while using FS as a countermeasure for variety of attacks especially sword/blade type?
I will not surprised if that happens
Post automatically merged:

His intro was so badass what went wrong men

Now we know why Kaidou has chooses him as his Mission Impossible man