Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Yamato prob doesn't have much clue about fashion like dying her hair, painting her nails, or putting on lipstick since I'm sure Kaido doesn't bother with that on Onigashima to begin with and the geisha there who do do fashion things prob just kept that to themselves.
Indeed she never had the training

At best she saw someone wearing that here and there :cheers:

How likely is it for Momo to receive a bounty?
I personally think there’s a good chance he may get one since he is recognized as one of the leaders of the alliance to take down Kaido and let’s not forget he has an artificial dragon DF made by Vegapunk which CP0 members should surely notice and notify the WG about. So what do you guys think?

How likely is it for Momo to receive a bounty?
I personally think there’s a good chance he may get one since he is recognized as one of the leaders of the alliance to take down Kaido and let’s not forget he has an artificial dragon DF made by Vegapunk which CP0 members should surely notice and notify the WG about. So what do you guys think?
I find it difficult, he only saw being known as the son of Oden, not even his adult form will be recognized

heard these spoilers are out unless we should make a 1051 thread now?

1051: No More Hunger
Cover story: Cracker arrives to fight Germa
-Flower Captial: Momo is revealed and bears the resemblance of Oden.
-Wano citizens cry in disbelief that Oden has come back from the dead.
-Denjiro tells them that Orochi is no more and reveals Komurasaki's real identity
-Skull Dome: Beasts Pirates are surrendering and All-Stars + Tobi Roppo are shown unconscious.
-Queen is too but his location is unknown.
-Yamato hands Luffy over to the Straw Hats.
-The Straw Hats do not know who she is.
-She says she's Oden to their confusion.
-Yamato then heads off to help more samurai and tells them to take care of Joy Boy.
-Straw Hats are still confused but Robin knows the name.
-Tama runs to Luffy's side who was there with Nami and Usopp.
-She cries and has his hat that she picked up.
-Luffy smiles and grabs it back and all the crew are now reunited.
-Zoro is still unconscious.
-Franky comments where the Sunny could be.
-Luffy says he's hungry and needs food.
-Luffy says it's time to party and Tama will eat however much she wants from now on, he'll never let her go hungry.
-Nami is surprised at what Luffy is implying.
-Luffy and Tama smile in return
-Crew and Izo are shocked.

No Break Next Week