Carrot is based on Belgium origin. Her character is based on the lionhead rabbit breed. While playful and cuddly, this rabbit breed is known to be confrontational when feeling ill at ease. The national animal of belguim also happens to be lion. Looking at the relationship between Belgium and Japan, there not much except Belgium being the 9th country to be friendly with it. Neat.

I think carrot relates to 3 king like birds. Ussop apologize for getting carrot involve in their transportation on Zou. She says she it is okay because she is a king's bird. What exactly is a king's bird? Since I speculated Carrot's origin to be Belgium I decided to look for birds with the name king in them. We might have 3 birds that define Carrot.

- Kingfisher (Adventure)
- Kinglet (Clever)
- Mocking Bird (Innocence)

The King Fisher Bird has really good binocular like vision. One noticeable thing about the King Fisher is the observation of what it is flying over. flying over the sea, ocean, or any other water body, it has a positive interpretation. Such a dream is an indication that if you’re planning a trip in the near future, it will turn out to be an unforgettable adventure for you. A kingfisher flying over mountains, hint a dangers of the past might come back to get you in your present. a kingfisher trying to fly but unable to do so? This dreamt is most commonly a sign of mild illness you might suffer from in a couple of days. crowd of kingfishers is a sign that you’re on the verge of making a life-altering decision, either in your personal or professional life. You want to be courageous and take the step forward, but the thought of what you might leave behind is scaring you.

The next bird is the kinglet. This bird mimics carrot very closely. According to some folk tales, the kinglet became the king of birds by sneakily hitching a ride upon the mighty eagle during a deciding race. Other legends claim that the kinglet must be too small to migrate over great distances and must ride on the backs of larger birds. Kinglets remind us that it isn’t our natural talents which determine our success, but our energy. A good work ethic and a cheerful attitude will overtake raw talent in almost any situation.

Finally we have the Mocking Bird. According to both the book as well as in reality, the mockingbirds are truly innocent souls. They might have the tendency of copying the calls of other birds, but they’re otherwise harmless. You can call them territorial or over-protective, but the truth is, they are one of the fiercest defenders of their nest among all passerines. This violent behavior is a clear indication of how much they love and cherish their family and how far they’re willing to go to keep them safe.

When carrot flew over the ocean to save the straw hat, very good things happened. When she flew over a mountain, Perospero kicked her ass. This might relate to the King FIsher.

The kinglet is more obvious because she stowaway on the Sunny. This mimic the Kinglet bird hitching a ride on the mighty eagle to become the king of birds. The mocking bird signify Carrot/Perospero innocence in the situation leading to Pedro's death. One of the most dreadful mockingbird dreams is to dream of yourself killing them is a metaphor used for killing someone who was innocent.

Black Leg Sanji.... Vs Green Bull. Well he isn't called Black Leg anymore. Sanji isn't a lot of things anymore. I thought he was French but he was a closet German.
Post automatically merged:

Time for Carrot stuff.

My research into Carrot is strangely hinting at her being more related to a queen aspects than a moon princess/servant. I was not expecting this but she does have affiliation with lions. So Carrot's name seem to imply her sulong form. There is a wild carrot called the Queen Anne's Lace Herb. The flowering part of this carrot is all white except the middle which sometimes has a red dot.

The legend behind the Queen Anne’s lace is said to have been named after Queen Anne of England, who was an expert lace maker. The Legend says that while crafting away, Queen Anne pricked herself with a needle and a single drop of blood fell from her finger onto the lace, leaving the dark purple spot. This spot on the lace came to represent the bud at the “lace-like” center of the flower. This flower is also known as a bird nest flower due it naturally forming a home for them as they age.

Last edited:
I don't know if it really means anything, but Shanks and Blackbeard have the same eye color, the recent color spread is a good example, but in official colorings, they always have the same light red eye color.

Interesting...

Not my own theory I read it somewhere, but how insane would it be if awakening G5 Luffy allowed him the ability to liquify his rubber body since there’s such a thing as liquid rubber? Mimicking Kata while using FS as a countermeasure for variety of attacks especially sword/blade type?

Not my own theory I read it somewhere, but how insane would it be if awakening G5 Luffy allowed him the ability to liquify his rubber body since there’s such a thing as liquid rubber? Mimicking Kata while using FS as a countermeasure for variety of attacks especially sword/blade type?
I will not surprised if that happens
Post automatically merged:

His intro was so badass what went wrong men

Now we know why Kaidou has chooses him as his Mission Impossible man