General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Ok, so just clarifying the info we know about the Road Poneglyphs:

The first one was hidden in Zou's Whale Forest. Due to the Mokomo Dukedom's ties to Wano, it would seem the Great Kingdom gave them one, too.

The second one was hidden in Wano's Mt. Fuji. They had strong ties with the GK, as we know and also have Pluton, too.

The third one was originally in Fishman Island's Sea Forest, but has since mysteriously disappeared. Also, coincidentally, the Ryugu Kingdom has Poseidon, too and a second Poneglyph with Joy Boy's apology to them.

And then there's the 4th one, owned by Big Mom. Where she got it from is unknown, but judging by the two other nations having Ancient Weapons, it's likely either Elbaf or a Sky Island. And like Wano and Fishman Island, the possibility of Uranus being where the RP was, is quite possible.

Ok, so just clarifying the info we know about the Road Poneglyphs:

The first one was hidden in Zou's Whale Forest. Due to the Mokomo Dukedom's ties to Wano, it would seem the Great Kingdom gave them one, too.

The second one was hidden in Wano's Mt. Fuji. They had strong ties with the GK, as we know and also have Pluton, too.

The third one was originally in Fishman Island's Sea Forest, but has since mysteriously disappeared. Also, coincidentally, the Ryugu Kingdom has Poseidon, too and a second Poneglyph with Joy Boy's apology to them.

And then there's the 4th one, owned by Big Mom. Where she got it from is unknown, but judging by the two other nations having Ancient Weapons, it's likely either Elbaf or a Sky Island. And like Wano and Fishman Island, the possibility of Uranus being where the RP was, is quite possible.
I’ve been thinking the same. And it seems to be that the RPG and normal PG are left with a lot of different races. Probably because the 20 kingdoms were racist. Fishman, minks, shandians(have wings and are from the sky originally). So the last RPG might be with the Giants or Long arm tribe, king leg tribe, snake neck tribe.

Few things I hope to see happening in this arc

- a stronger Smoker with the help of Vegapunk (maybe he modified him to have Lunarian genes or something)

- Vegapunk revealing DF secrets.

- Sentoumaru appearing.

- Lucci and CP0 getting more involved and having panel time.

- Shaka aka Vegapunk putting weaker SHs through some special training + seeing him interact with Sanji.

Enies Lobby fights will be recreated.

Luffy vs. Lucci

Zoro vs. Kaku

Nami vs. Stussy

This will give them a chance to show off their new abilities from Wano. They weren’t as powerful back in Enies Lobby and had a difficult time fighting them, but I can see the tables being turned now. :cheers:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
What if Vegapunk modify Smoker to have Lunarian genes !
I more expect to have seraphins of strongest Marines, that might be interesting, especially of Marines who retired. That would leave us the oldest seraphins who might be around 20-25 yo, guessing rn without checking age in what King was saved by Kaido.
By so those might be the prototypes. :kuzanshut: