General & Others One Piece General Discussion

It depends on how long the "Oni Giant" live for, if Oars died 500 years ago, and regular giants live 300-400 years, Oars's son might be dead either from old age or in battle as a Pirate or a Warrior.
Ahh, you're right. Oars III was under a hundred years old at Marineford, so his dad would be quite old even by giant standards.

I guess this is the closet thread to the 'I just realized' type of topic? Basically for things you just noticed re-reading/re-watching that you didn't before?

So I just realized. When they all got sent to different islands, they were teleported without their belongings. But Zoro changes clothes after Perona patches him up. So is he wearing one of Mihawk's shirts before they know Mihawk lives there? I don't see Perona having male clothes that would fit him lol..

Another thing I noticed that I didn't before (man re-watching things you always find something new)

Just before Judge asks Sanji why he saved them, you had the convo with Bege stating that he didn't care if the allies died from the start but that his wife, kid, and men were people he had to protect.

Up until that point Bege, like Judge was an underworld sadist. One protrayed that it didn't matter to him who he killed. Now of course he cares about his family as is his mafia derivitation. But given that he states that right before Judge finally questions Sanji and decides to help them it's a contrast as Judge didn't give a damn about his wife, kid, or subordinates. I wonder if it was just coincidence timing or meant to be picked up like that.

Another thing I noticed that I didn't before (man re-watching things you always find something new)

Just before Judge asks Sanji why he saved them, you had the convo with Bege stating that he didn't care if the allies died from the start but that his wife, kid, and men were people he had to protect.

Up until that point Bege, like Judge was an underworld sadist. One protrayed that it didn't matter to him who he killed. Now of course he cares about his family as is his mafia derivitation. But given that he states that right before Judge finally questions Sanji and decides to help them it's a contrast as Judge didn't give a damn about his wife, kid, or subordinates. I wonder if it was just coincidence timing or meant to be picked up like that.
Definitely meant to be picked like that. Bage’s character got more love after that statement.

Something I'm curious on but doesn't really need its own topic.

Germa conquered the NB 300 years ago, the tragedy of Flevance started 100 years ago or so the guy says they knew the secret a century ago.

Had Germa stayed in power over the NB, do you think Law's tragedy would have still happened? Like I know current Germa doesn't care about their subordinates if at all, but the way Judge talks about the glory days and throwing everything away to get back to those days, I wonder if former Germa had any love for its subordinates. Given that it was the government and royals that kept the white lead a secret, would Germa have done any better?

Both Lilith and the real Vegapunk want to abandon the lab workers.
This moment in fake spoilers looks interesting. I wouldn't mind if it was in real spoilers:handsup:
Post automatically merged:

And can anyone take away the right to write in the spoiler thread from TAC?:pepeanger: