Versus Battle Sakura vs Gaara

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Nope
Feats >>>>>> Statements

Deidara scales above sasori

Deidara >>> Sakura >> Sasori
My man, it's painfully clear Sasori is stronger.

> Deidara admitted inferiority to Sasori
> Deidara, despite his arrogant attitude, refers to Sasori as master. This is the same guy that blew himself up due to his excessive pride and ego
> Sasori defeated a stronger Kazekage than Deidara
> Sasori has more hype, defeating an entire nation, defeating the strongest Kazekage, etc
> Deidara doesn't dare do anything when Sasori disrespects him
> Just look at how Deidara treats Sasori and how he treats Tobi. He's basically worshiping Sasori because Sasori is stronger, whilst Deidara thinks Tobi is weaker and thus bullies him and disrespects him

Now to the actual battle
> Sasori counters C4 because he does not need to breathe
> Iron Sand is superior to Gaara's sand which was blocking C3 and could thus block all of Deidara's explosives besides C0
> Sasori can fly using his puppets and his puppets can fly as well, so Deidara no longer has the aerial advantage he most often does
> Sasori can snipe Deidara using Iron Sand and he just needs one scratch to win
> Iron Sand Needle Sphere will land at least one hit on Deidara

So yeah Sasori has the offensive means to put Deidara down while having the defensive means to protect from his attacks.

Only chance Deidara has is C0, but that's basically just a tie.

My man, it's painfully clear Sasori is stronger.

> Deidara, despite his arrogant attitude, refers to Sasori as master. This is the same guy that blew himself up due to his excessive pride and ego
> Sasori has more hype, defeating an entire nation, defeating the strongest Kazekage, etc
> Deidara doesn't dare do anything when Sasori disrespects him
> Just look at how Deidara treats Sasori and how he treats Tobi. He's basically worshiping Sasori because Sasori is stronger, whilst Deidara thinks Tobi is weaker and thus bullies him and disrespects him

Now to the actual battle
> Sasori counters C4 because he does not need to breathe
> Iron Sand is superior to Gaara's sand which was blocking C3 and could thus block all of Deidara's explosives besides C0
> Sasori can fly using his puppets and his puppets can fly as well, so Deidara no longer has the aerial advantage he most often does
> Sasori can snipe Deidara using Iron Sand and he just needs one scratch to win

So yeah Sasori has the offensive means to put Deidara down while having the defensive means to protect from his attacks.

Only chance Deidara has is C0, but that's basically just a tie.
Gaara has more range and amount than sasori and match up advantage matters

Sasori can poison gaara and may land needles other than that Gaara > Sasori

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Gaara has more range and amount than sasori and match up advantage matters

Sasori can poison gaara and may land needles other than that Gaara > Sasori
Sasori's sand is superior. Yeah war arc Gaara is stronger, sure, but at the time Sasori was alive, Sasori was stronger.

But what's that gotta do with my post above lol?

Feats >>> Statements
Sasori still has durability feats suggesting, He can tank any of deidara's major bombs nor does he have the speed feats that put anywhere near onoki unlike deidara who as a edo could keep pace with the tsuchikage

Gaara ripped madara out of his Susanoo and held up a meteror
versus nameless guy who lost to kid deidara and someone weaker then sasori

Nation was just fodder, It only was filled with rando samurai who are featless and have no reason to be suggested as strong

Based on what, All sasori was shown to do was make spinning shapes

The puppets cant fly, They go slightly above the human caster as they act as if they are on strings.
Deidara transports sasori around in his clay dragon something that would be pointless if himself could fly

Based on what, He did worse versus chiyo and sakura then deidara did versus those two characters,team gai and the other members of team kakashi.

Wow sasori criminally underrated huh he was basically Stated and proved to be on orochimaru or even stronger than him...

Everyone but me, Ranks him as you do.
How is that underrated, one guy who practically disagrees with everything this group says anyway and your acting as if that means he now is rated low.

I think he's over rated as most people rate him higher then the actual series presents him as
Post automatically merged:

Deidara was literally running away from kakashi and the moment he got caught by Naruto he got stomped...
Deidara clone duped, That naruto.
What do you even mean
Post automatically merged:

Wow sasori criminally underrated huh he was basically Stated and proved to be on orochimaru or even stronger than him...

Orochimaru thought kabuto could kill him
Remember when he sent him out to deal with him during the teuchi bridge arc

Everyone but me, Ranks him as you do.
How is that underrated, one guy who practically disagrees with everything this group says anyway and your acting as if that means he now is rated low.

I think he's over rated as most people rate him higher then the actual series presents him as
The series rates him high as fuck, same level as orochumaru
You didnt read naruto if you dont think Kishimoto was wanking Sasori left and right power wise and character development wise, he got one of the best backstorys also in the series
Kishi just loved the man, gave him everything
He is proven to be city/country level which is Orochimaru level
Remember orochimaru is strongest sannin...

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Feats >>> Statements
Repeating that ad nauseam isn't really working my man. Those statements destroy your entire point. I am sorry it's like that, but it is what it is.

Sasori still has durability feats suggesting, He can tank any of deidara's major bombs nor does he have the speed feats that put anywhere near onoki unlike deidara who as a edo could keep pace with the tsuchikage
Iron Sand is made of material that is two times denser than the material that composes Sand. And the thing is the most feared weapon in Sunagakure

So yeah it's blocking his attacks lmao.

Gaara ripped madara out of his Susanoo and held up a meteror
versus nameless guy who lost to kid deidara and someone weaker then sasori
LMAO. Are you serious now my dude? You're using war arc Gaara here.

Nation was just fodder, It only was filled with rando samurai who are featless and have no reason to be suggested as strong
Why are you assuming they are weak?

Based on what, All sasori was shown to do was make spinning shapes
Explained above. Why are you using anime pics lmao?

he puppets cant fly, They go slightly above the human caster as they act as if they are on strings.
Deidara transports sasori around in his clay dragon something that would be pointless if himself could fly
They hover in the air enough to pressure Deidara and remove his advantage.
Because Sasori stays in Hiruko most of the time.

Based on what, He did worse versus chiyo and sakura then deidara did versus those two characters,team gai and the other members of team kakashi.
What?

Come on man get serious please, this ain't it. Don't expect a reply from me if this is what you continue to post lmao.

Yeah, he is probably 5th strongest Akatuski memeber...
1.Tobi
2.Pain
3.Itachi
4th.Kakuzu and kisame
5th.Sasori
6th.deidara/konan
7th.Hidan
Might even have sasori on 4th level but i think thats fair.
Lol my ranking is opposite

In general

Pain
Tobi
Itachi
Deidara ( Gets massive advantage in air)
Konan
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan

Kakuzu can defeat sasori but in general he is more dangerous

The series rates him high as fuck, same level as orochumaru

Yea no, As mentioned orochimaru thought kabuto could of dealt with him

You didnt read naruto if you dont think Kishimoto was wanking Sasori left and right power wise
He only had a couple fights

He fought sakura and a old hag then lost
Fought kankuro and won
Fought omoi and some randos then lost

I never read naruto but i've watched the anime so same difference ig except it has animation,voice acting and a sound track so yea just better

Remember orochimaru is strongest sannin...
No that's tsunade
Jiraya vs orochimaru

Tsunade versus orochimaru

Pretty clear which one is the strongest