Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Hey, everyone. While I was thinking about the Zoro vs Orochi matchup and how it wasn't gonna happen, it led me to ponder something.

We know now that Kyoshiro is Denjiro. Thus an ally. When he introduced himself to Zoro, it was as Orochi's bodyguard.

That shouldn't last long with what we know. This would mean Orochi would be left with no strong protection. Orochi would want a replacement bodyguard in that instance. One who should be as strong, or better yet, stronger than Kyoshiro, given how paranoid Orochi is. Since Kyoshiro was likely his strongest direct subordinate, Orochi only has to look to the Beast Pirates for help. The only members confidently above Kyoshiro are the Calamities. This is where things get interesting.

If you pay attention to their actions, each Calamity has had a fairly specific job at play. Jack served as enforcer/errand boy. He was introduced to accomplish fetch-quests like retrieving Raizo or Doffy or how recently he was sent to Kuri in order to eliminate those causing trouble. Queen is self explanatory, he was in charge of the prison mines, a Warden. That leaves King. So far, the major actions King has taken was guarding the entrance to Wano. Key word, guarding.

King has spent the lions share of his time patrolling the skies to Wano's entrance. And given his powerset, is the most ideal patrol for Orochi. Kaido would comply to Orochi's demands of wanting a Calamity for a bodyguard, too. Kaido considers Orochi an important enough asset, that he'd raze all of Wano, according to Orochi when Oden was preparing to cut him down.

It'd be imperative he get the best possible protection given learning Kyoshiro was a turncoat for the alliance. The Shogunate and Beast Pirates would be on high alert.

A minor note, Orochi has a history of replacing things he has deemed to have lost. When he lost Komurasaki, he quickly dispatched a replacement for her. Since this would be his life on the line, he'd be quicker to get a reliable muscle by his side.

Now, why is it I'm sharing this? It's because we know Zoro wants to kill Orochi more than any other Alliance member besides members of the Kozuki family. This gong-ho desire would eventually lead him to confront Orochi's new bodyguard.

Last edited:
the explanation of black blades is what am waiting for this arc. I heard a theory on it being a technique of armamnet haki similar to big mom's iron balloon making it extremely durable.
its a different advanced version of coa that we see from luffy rn. what do you guys think
It is exactly what I think.
I think there are two branchs : the invisible one and the koka one.

The top level of invisible haki is « penetration » what Luffy learned in Udon

The top level of koka is « black blade ».

To attain black blade i think that you need to be able to put two layers of koka on the blade.

Does anyone want to know just how Mihawk got so strong? If @wordyworm ’s theory holds, he would have been raised away from Rayleigh, but was strong enough to be a super rookie at 19 and later the undisputed WSS. If he’s not Ray and Shakky’s child, how did he make it on his own without the connections or hax DFs that other top tiers enjoy? Mihawk is probably the greatest ‘self made man’ story of OP, proving that it is possible to go solo and become a top tier, but ultimately missing the powerful bonds that Zoro has with Luffy and the rest of his crew.

Side note: Is anyone hopeful that Hiyori learned a little bit of swordfighting from Denjiro? Would be awesome to see her take on Orochi with Oden’s sword if Momo can’t wield it.