Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Diamond Vasco Shot using the Dranken Fist style :finally:

I love the concept of him snatching the diamond diamond fruit AND fighting in Drunken Fist style :steef:

Rottkins-kun, could you draw Kizaru sitting in a hot spring with monkeys please? With towels on their heads?

I also wanted to suggest Roger meeting current Buggy and Shanks, with his arms on their shoulders or something and being proud of how they turned out tbh!

I really like that soft one piece chapter cover art vibe of that request so I tried to give the same vibe tho

G

Gorosei Informer

I love the concept of him snatching the diamond diamond fruit AND fighting in Drunken Fist style :steef:

I really like that soft one piece chapter cover art vibe of that request so I tried to give the same vibe tho
Hahaha these are so great, TYVM! I love your character expressions! Kizarus is good too omfg, definitely feels and looks like a cover page, thank you!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hahaha this so outside the box and lateral thinking! Very fitting for Easter too love it!
Now I want to see Carrot and Miruko from MHA as the Easter Bunnies haha.

@Rottkins
Can I request you some cute art of Kin'emon and O Tsuru together? :catblush:

They choose plants to the garden

@Rottkins Can you please draw Chuji(the rat) being buff and training Sanji?

@Rottkins Make chuji as bonk club member
Why i have a feeling we will see this cover request drawn by Oda himself in the future :quest::quest:

He has a work to defeat Sanji for being horny