Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bonnibel

my guess is Pot WQ then the other four are the other mafias. Could have more mafia members outside these but who knows. All I know for sure is that their posts don't scream town

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Why would you vig me lol

I'm here and talking

If you want to challenge me then do so
Well I have mechanical reasons to believe that you are town + there is Rott's role.

I'd like to know what you have been doing so far Cal. You got anything you'd like to share?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i can use hearts or stars. ive used the star in few posts day 1 or 2 lol. ive certainly used it couple of times in day 3 as well. can go back to hearts if stars make u uncomfy

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
my guess is Pot WQ then the other four are the other mafias. Could have more mafia members outside these but who knows. All I know for sure is that their posts don't scream town
i can see pot or gambit being WQ

we know pots role more or less so that has to be fake if hes WQ. im surprised WQ scans guilty

~♡

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What can you say about Bonni's accusation that you are the WQ all along?
Obvious bullshit. I recommend reading my earlier claims about it.

Basically it is impossible for her to scan me since last night was actionless and not a role block. I have Role Block immunity so my action should've went through but it didn't. Which would make Bon's claim that she was able to do it because she's rb immune a lie. The only reason Bon's claim has even a little weight right now is that Fuji still needs to confirm for sure that his action went through. Cause right now he said it's labled as "resolved"

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Basically it is impossible for her to scan me since last night was actionless and not a role block. I have Role Block immunity so my action should've went through but it didn't. Which would make Bon's claim that she was able to do it because she's rb immune a lie. The only reason Bon's claim has even a little weight right now is that Fuji still needs to confirm for sure that his action went through. Cause right now he said it's labled as "resolved"
@Lord Melkor you said you used an X-Shot and that you're rb immune right. What response did you get when you used it? Was it labled as "resolved?"

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Lord Melkor you said you used an X-Shot and that you're rb immune right. What response did you get when you used it? Was it labled as "resolved?"
Other wise the only explanation on why Fuji's worked is that he does somehow have that kind of immunity which would make sense given his GA. But I refuse to believe that a simple cop role would have the same thing like that. To somehow be immune to abilities being straight up turned off.

What's bothering me is her Night3 claim that seemed to have worked whereas it was stated in the WU that only DEM got their actions rolling.

B

Bonnibel

All you've done is say the same shit over and over 🥱 Dont even know why you would counter RB-immune actions going through just to switch the shade on me when I caught you guilty. Your role/passives dont even add up. I don't get how all of a sudden you're rb immune as well conveniently right when you "lost" your miller passive.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What's bothering me is her Night3 claim that seemed to have worked whereas it was stated in the WU that only DEM got their actions rolling.
Yes that's the part that set alarms off. Her reason is that she's "roleblock immune" but I am too and I wasn't able to use actions either. The only one that could possibly be an exception is Fuji who's a strong GA and not a simple cop role.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
All you've done is say the same shit over and over 🥱 Dont even know why you would counter RB-immune actions going through just to switch the shade on me when I caught you guilty. Your role/passives dont even add up. I don't get how all of a sudden you're rb immune as well conveniently right when you "lost" your miller passive.
Cause I turned into a spirit, that's how I got the abilities as well as got the rb immunity.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.