Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol dumbest excuse ever
He fights warlords...he fought mihawk at MF

He's not talking about crews when he tells Momo after he bites kaido "is there anything scarier than Yonko?"

Get outta here please
The Shichibukai have nothing to do with his pursuit of Raftel though, those were side stories, with Luffy wanting to liberate the respective country from their oppressor. Or do you see him fighting Jinbe and Hancock? He aimed for the Yonko right out of the timeskip, even though he was commander level himself.

Yeah I personally though he would protect Kaido by having him lose in a group fight while Luffy continues to solo enemies in the future but this does it as well. No other villains would get this amount of fighting in an arc again.

Kaido has been fighting since what? chapter 990?
Well if oda draw 5 chapter of fight with future enemy and say it last 5 days for luffy to fight while using gear 5 for whole time.

‘’Kaido battle time don’t even last a day. I am not talking about big mom. I am talking about kaido battle time in raid.

It would suffice for you to read this again mr. Lanji

Mihawk’s title and the SBS that had Oda mentioning him alongside WB, Shanks etc pretty much cements his place amongst the very top players. If all we had were “laurels 12 years ago” you might’ve had a point here but that isn’t the case.

Did I miss something here? Let me run that back in more simple terms; Shanks rarely met the other powerhouses, when he did it was either mentioned or shown to us.
"Did I miss something here? Let me run that back in more simple terms; Shanks rarely met the other powerhouses, when he did it was either mentioned or shown to us"

not more simple terms
in one sentence . a full stop ends the prev line of thought.

"Mihawk’s title and the SBS that had Oda mentioning him alongside WB, Shanks etc pretty much cements his place amongst the very top players. If all we had were “laurels 12 years ago” you might’ve had a point here but that isn’t the case"

mention alongside those two as what
mind providing full context to what was said and not a vague sentence

"pretty much cements his place amongst the very top players"

never disagreed with this , we are looking a lot deeper now, top 2 top 3 maybe even top 5.

"If all we had were “laurels 12 years ago” you might’ve had a point here but that isn’t the case"

so tell me what he did past 12 yrs then
should be easy

"It would suffice for you to read this again mr. Lanji"
I would def not be reading it again cause I maintained my original point when you quoted me while you on the other hand decided to go off on your own point .

here is what I said
"difference is shanks has and will
so shanks continued to challenge stronger people
mihawk did not
mihawk has essentially capped himself
shanks has not."

did shanks challenge wb yes
did he also also do so at mf to the entire navy and exude enough threat to end the entire war? yes
did he also step up to kaido enough for the latter to acknowledge him yes.
am not sure what you were on about .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And last sentence sounds biased tbh cuz i can literally say the same thing about Roger
The Title Luffy is aiming for was held by only one person & no matter what Pirate you defeat or Surpass, they won't call you Pirate King
It's only reserved for those who manage same Feat as Roger alone, but i wouldn't call it lame, you guys only do it with Mihawk
what ?

every big time pirate wants to be PK.

Kaido and Bm are making an alliance to be that.

Kid and Law wants to do it too.

etc etc

Almost every big time pirate is in the PK race.

really different from Mihawk title where only Zoro seems to care about.

Are you saying that all Straw Hats Dreams are Amazing except Zoro's? You don't find this a Biased Opinion?
Obviously being WSS is awesome and great.

Zoro will be a legend and a monster.

But the way Oda is handling that WSS race is a bit weird. No other challengers. Only Zoro trying to catch up to Mihawk. It’s only duo.

See, this is your Problem, you translate everything to Power Levels

What does Story Themes got to do with Power Levels?
Even Luffy doesn't agree with you cuz he didn't Promise Shanks that he will become Strongest or Stronger than him
He said instead "I will gather a Crew even greater than yours"
It’s a shonen. A story for young boyz.

And the theme of this shonen is pirate and pirate king.

Roger was the MC dream. Roger is the one who started everything. Who conquered all the seas. Who find the impossible island and treasure. The pirate with the highest bounty. He started the golden age of piracy. Roger had the straw hats. Etc

And given its a shonen and Roger is MC dream he has the highest chance to be the strongest even without looking at any feat.

And then when you look at him : every big time guy is respecting him and acknowledge him : Shiki, WB, Garp, Sengoku, Chinjao etc etc

The guy was said fight equally with WB the strongest man around and the king of tte post Roger era.

Obviously Roger is stronger than everyone. (Not counting Joy boy or I’m etc)

One piece isn’t that complicated.

Will, being free, being the most relentless, dream bigger, that what make you strong in a shonen.
And Roger was the peak in those areas.

Mihawk can be as strong as he wants. In a fighting shonen about pirate king he can’t be stronger than Roger.

Actually no one believes Roger is stronger than Whitebeard
No one believes he is weaker either.
And Kaidou is more famous for his Power than Roger was
No.

WB was famous for being a Yonko and for being the strongest. And Roger was (at worst) his equal. So Roger was also considered for his strength for being a demon and fighting like a mad man.

Kaido is famous for his strength because it’s his biggest asset/character trait.

Roger is known more about the one piece because it’s his biggest accomplishment. But no one forgot Roger strength and how much a monster he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.