Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks wants to find OP, a task Mihawk said is more difficult than being WSSM. So wouldn't that mean shanks has a greater kingly ambition?

The manga seems to agree since shanks has literally been using CoC since chapter 1 and split the sky with WB, whereas Mihawk isn't even a confirmed CoC user at this point.
He literally doesn't
He is chilling on his ass, he literally "bet on new era" since he knows finding one piece is above his pay scale.

Also even if finding one piece is harder, he hasn't actually done it lmao, so many people in world want to find one piece they all have "superior ambitions" doesn't stop Mihawk from no diffing them.

Actually Becoming WSS >>> wanting to be pirate king

Oda : Mihawk is WSS in name and actuality
Oda : Mihawk is waiting for stronger swordsman than Shanks
Mihawk : I have no interest in fighting one armed has been like you

@Paperchampion23 : sHaNkS iSnT cOnFiRmEd tO bE wEaKeR tHaN mIhAwK
Just like Kaido isn't the final villain and yet is the WSC and "equal" to BM, it's not confirmed lmao. It's a title used coined by other people, not Kaido or Mihawk.

They never lost to each other. So cope :suresure:

Who told you he will be hakiless, devastated unable to move when ZKK happens?

Not at all impressive. Because it's Zoro right?

The cope begins.

ZKK makes ***** fear.
what I said:

Its funny a lot of folks in favor of zkk absolutely think its some crazy feat
finishing off a defeated opponent is kinda lame and not all that impressive
but thats just me.

Who told you he will be hakiless, devastated unable to move when ZKK happens

lol

seth try to actually read challenge
difficulty : extremely hard

This isn't to say Mihawk doesn't have CoC, because he likely does, but Oda seemingly doesn't really care about it as he's never had Mihawk use it.

was he, by any chance, referring to how Kid and Law damaged Linlin without advanced haki?
Zoros focus on CoC he will have strongest CoC in history when he faces mihawk and for mihawk to compete he will have strongest coc ever as well

shanks doesn't want to find a shit keep coping,
a task Mihawk said is more difficult than being WSSM. So wouldn't that mean shanks has a greater kingly ambition?
Did shanks become a PK ? :suresure:
did the narrator say :
Shanks is the PK :suresure:
and it is difficult since you search for the ponegliffs show me where is the last ponegliff :steef:
The manga seems to agree since shanks has literally been using CoC since chapter 1 and split the sky with WB,
headcanon :gonope:
whereas Mihawk isn't even a confirmed CoC user at this point.
being a King of swordman is a kingly ambition confirmed by manga and Mihawk is one :suresure:

Lmao stfu
He got that random ass power up because of joy boy sperm no training required unlike Zoro because his Haki couldn't cut it.

Replace Zoro with Luffy in chapter 1026 and kaido is losing all his limbs because much much much much weaker version of Zoro permanently scarred him.

That is what CoC using pure swordsmen like zoro and Roger can do.
aw yes, lets undermind luffy's own achivements because his fruit is a mythical zoan and that completely makes everything luffy did irrelevant.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
what I said:

Its funny a lot of folks in favor of zkk absolutely think its some crazy feat
finishing off a defeated opponent is kinda lame and not all that impressive
but thats just me.

Who told you he will be hakiless, devastated unable to move when ZKK happens

lol

seth try to actually read challenge
difficulty : extremely hard
No it's you who have a problem and it is with Zoro this time because you are on alert before ZKK happens.

The part u bolded is literally what u believe by saying defeated.

Defeated Kaido won't even do anything while Zoro cuts of his head and that will not be a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.