Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened exactly? Last I remember you were prett confident when engaging in discussion
That statement from Kaido how Haki stands above all kind off makes it seem like the top of the world require at least CoC to validate their position. It really seems like Oda's going that way.
Post automatically merged:

But he already is lol.
:kayneshrug:
Yes with Squard but not in his only major 1v1 W we know about and it better stay that way.

J

Joy D. MADS

Oh boy...does it feel like to you that this last attack from Luffy is his final one? Sure sounds like it if I'm understanding that joke lol

If so, then I guess 1048 will be Momo "saving" the island somehow while Luffy hits Kaido. Maybe Kaido has one last move to give as well. Otherwise, the only way this fight can be "extended" is if:

- flashback occurs mid attack
- Kaido actually surivives the attack and can keep fighting after it.

Maybe no awakening after all:catcry: But it sounds like he has a good last or 2nd (?) to last good move/paneling.
Can we confirm?

If This punch isn't the end
Then Luffy only destroys Onigashima while kaido dodges / escape barely

then both do their finisher moves:
Super King King King Kong vs Super Raime hakke

He was seriously fighting Luffy and kicked the shit out of him

Can we stop this Kicking boxing hakiman stuff, Oda literally commented on Roger being a swordsman.

Fujitora is literally categorized as a swordsman despite dropping meteors.

Why are people obsessed with Roger being above Eos zoro? It is same mental gymnastics that Shanks fans were using in 2017

How did he no sell Kings explosion that would have turned Sanji into smithereens then?
Zoro kicking fat luffy while they both make silly faces serious?
It was definitely more so when luffy got skinny again and zoro put on his bandana and took at his swords yeah. Tho the beginning and end wasn't at all lol

Kickbocking surprisingly isn't a part of swordsmanship. Again based on zoros reaction to king punching him its confirmed its not. Do you really think mihawk and zoro are gonna throw punches and kicks at eachother

Fujitora was a swordsman before he got his fruit and knows swordsmanship

What chapter does oda say roger was a swordsman or wss?

So Zoro lied to himself and the audience when saying he survived King's explosion by coating himself with Haki.
He coated the swords to block himself from getting hurt not his actual body try again kiddo

How desperate do you have to be to type in all bold and in capslock LMAO

If he can coat his swords with CoA he can coat his own arm on it, but as expected of a morron who dosent even know how CoA works....:gokulaugh:
Show me a panel or canon matwrial of hom doing it then? Y’all wanna cry ab Sanji but now that it’s confirmd Sanji can indeed coat his legs in Armament I wanna see Zoro’s LOL

Zoro kicking fat luffy while they both make silly faces serious?
It was definitely more so when luffy got skinny again and zoro put on his bandana and took at his swords yeah. Tho the beginning and end wasn't at all lol

Kickbocking surprisingly isn't a part of swordsmanship. Again based on zoros reaction to king punching him its confirmed its not. Do you really think mihawk and zoro are gonna throw punches and kicks at eachother

Fujitora was a swordsman before he got his fruit and knows swordsmanship

What chapter does oda say roger was a swordsman or wss?
Oda literally commented on a fan poster with Roger, the author of manga himself saying "These are swordsmen of One Piece, when they cut it hurts"

Status
Not open for further replies.