Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be fine if Oda didn't specifically hype this arc up with "luffy can't win with a big punch". so obviously no matter how big the punch is im going to think its not the end of the arc until something else happens.

if he didn't want this, he shouldn't have said anything lol. but i don't think he's going to disappoint. there's still plenty of surprises coming i think
Do you have some ideas as to what you would like to see Luffy doing to ultimately beat Kaido? Is he going to pick up the giant sword on Onigashima and slice through Kaido's neck? Is he going to pick Kaido up and throw him in the ocean? I don't get what's wrong with Luffy using his main fighting style to finish the fight lol, Kaido still wouldn't have been beaten by just a strong punch given all that he went through beforehand.

J

Joy D. MADS

Red herring. Luffy gets his W but Kaido gets up later. Hiyori needs to pull a sword out of her ass or be saved by Denjiro and kill Orochi before Kaido loses.
I can see 1048 being dedicated to Hiyori, Denjiro and Orochi to finish his plot. . . then, we can move to the other plots:

- Franky and Zoro. IMO Zoro awakes when Luffy is giving Kaido the final blow.
- Nico Robin, Brook and tall CP0 agent in hot pursuit. This should be solved in the same chapter as Orochi's plot because Onigashima is falling down and there is no time.
- Apoo Scratchmen and Inbi adventures. This could be on stand by for now.

And finally, Monkey D Luffy vs Kaido final ending.

In conclusión, is possible that we won't get Luffy vs Kaido next chapter, or not a full chapter at least (in that case, we would have Momochad moving Onigashima in a few panels, Denjiro "vs" Orochi in a few panels, CP0 chasing Robin solved somehow, and a bit of Luffy vs Kaido, maybe the end of the fight).

I

Indigo

im expecting oda to do something actually satisfying.
You are expecting something you can't even say yourself what it is lmao

Luffy is a brawler with Haki, he is gonna defeat Kaido with a physical attack using Haki, he might change the shape of the attack with awakening (like he is doing here) and he is gonna use the advanced forms of haki he learned (lke he is doing here)

I just can't see what type of different attack you're expecting Luffy to use to defeat Kaido

That's how Luffy fights, what else were you expecting from Luffy?

he is a brawler with haki, unlocked three new types of powers and is using with what he does best

i don't see how you want him to defeat Kaido in another way

That's how Luffy defeated most villains for 1000 chapters lol
I just talk due Oda statement that punches will not do the job .
Luffy will beat him regardless.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy isn't beating kaido with that punch.

That's just lame and not befitting to kaido losing like this..

He should use fire attack soon. Not only kaido is vulnerable to fire to some extent but it will add weight to Luffy punch defeating kaido.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
You are expecting something you can't even say yourself what it is lmao

Luffy is a brawler with Haki, he is gonna defeat Kaido with a physical attack using Haki, he might change the shape of the attack with awakening (like he is doing here) and he is gonna use the advanced forms of haki he learned (lke he is doing here)

I just can't see what type of different attack you're expecting Luffy to use to defeat Kaido
Not necessarily different, again he's shown to be able to harness lightning. I really feel like he could harness fire (from the fire festival lanterns perhaps?) and deliver one final massive wallop onto Kaido's face

Do you have some ideas as to what you would like to see Luffy doing to ultimately beat Kaido? Is he going to pick up the giant sword on Onigashima and slice through Kaido's neck? Is he going to pick Kaido up and throw him in the ocean? I don't get what's wrong with Luffy using his main fighting style to finish the fight lol, Kaido still wouldn't have been beaten by just a strong punch given all that he went through beforehand.
i think it will probably be another group fight in the end. in a 1v1 always bet on kaido. so it wont be a 1v1. bring everybody in, fuck it. lets get sanji and zombie zoro in here. get franky in the sunny and turn the ship into a giant robot. have robin jump in with demonio. idk.

I

Indigo

Well, seems to me like either way i'm gonna enjoy the next chapters.

Either the fanbase is gonna be pissed off disappointed with Luffy's punch. Or we might get ZKK.

Sounds good to me. Either Drama or Grandmaster greatness.

:kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.