Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KKG looks more impactful and cool for the ending. ( On dressrosa I mean ).

This one is just a big fucking fist with hardening dude.

Maybe Joyboy's punches warm enemy's hearts and fill them with joy:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
It's literally a fist the size of Onigashima coming out of the clouds, you can't even see his full arm yet lmao.

Relax

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Okay, we will see.

I'm not saying Kaido is going down 100% next chapter.

But to me the setup of a villain going down is pretty clear.

Luffy using a new attack combining his powers ups from the arc.

During a special moment / location = Wano Capital citizens looking up to the lanterns and are gonna end up seeing the final attack and Kaido being sent flying in their direction.

Momo will finish his arc by hold Onigashima and saving everyone in Onigashima from Luffy's attack.

Seems like an ending of a One Piece arc for me.
It seems like but at the same time it isn't.

Chapter ends with luffy getting ready for the attack. It's like a cliffhanger.

If oda really wanted to end this fight then luffy would have landed this punch on kaido.

Also, kaido hasn't gone all out. It still feels he is holding back.

This fight isn't over. 100% sure.

Is fight near the end? Yes but will this punch end it? No

:jay-he:

Oda has made it very obvious (especially after he silenced the huge BM explosion) that he's basically not involving the capital/Wano's citizens in the conflict. There are already 5000 Wano citizens fighting in this war as samurai.

It's done guys....Please don't blame the mangaka for wishful thinking like Kaiju and Godzilla references if they don't actually happen.
oda went out of his way to make multiple references to the godzilla franchise in this arc. big mom's maser cannon. king's entire design (hes just Rodan in a bondage suit). its not ending without a kaiju battle in the city imo

Status
Not open for further replies.