Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need to know so many things.
Like who defeated Kaido in his 7 loses, who caught him. Why he brought up the numbers, the meaning behind the numbers. Why he took Wano, his connection to Xebec. His goal, his past. What he knows about Joyboy. So many questions who need to get answer.
Let be honest I wish to get awakening, I really hope it, but at this point I just need that flashback. Kaido need that flashback...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We still need to know so many things.
Like who defeated Kaido in his 7 loses, who caught him. Why he brought up the numbers, the meaning behind the numbers. Why he took Wano, his connection to Xebec. His goal, his past. What he knows about Joyboy. So many questions who need to get answer.
Let be honest I wish to get awakening, I really hope it, but at this point I just need that flashback. Kaido need that flashback...
Nah

Samurai flashbacks are more important:usoprice:

Yup, it's more than likely he and Big Mom awakened their fruits. We just weren't outright told they're using awakening abilities.
Thus is the fucking problem with Oda. Both Oda and togashi are two extreme ends. At one hand, togashi explains for one whole chapter regarding one fucking bout whereas Oda never even bother to give textual statement and leave ambiguous for 99% of the things. :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.