Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need to know so many things.
Like who defeated Kaido in his 7 loses, who caught him. Why he brought up the numbers, the meaning behind the numbers. Why he took Wano, his connection to Xebec. His goal, his past. What he knows about Joyboy. So many questions who need to get answer.
Let be honest I wish to get awakening, I really hope it, but at this point I just need that flashback. Kaido need that flashback...
so luffy would be his 8th defeat completing the 8 drunken style

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yup, it's more than likely he and Big Mom awakened their fruits. We just weren't outright told they're using awakening abilities.
Doubt it.

Awakening is new and oda hyped it whenever someone used it - doffy, kata, Law,kid and now luffy.

It will be weird to find out that two yonkous were using it without oda revealing it when he did so in other cases.

Bogard

You can't win
Luffy: I'm going to end it all!!
And Onigashima needs to get out of the way!!
Yamato: he's going to punch through Onigashima!!
Momo: Stop it Luffy!!
Luffy: Momo! I trust you!
Momo: what?!!
Interestingly Luffy is counting on Momo to do something after Yamato claiming the punch would go through Onigashima

This suggest the final attack will be so devastating it could make the island of Onigashima crumble and likely Momo will use the dragon clouds to support the debris :pepecorn:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Thus is the fucking problem with Oda. Both Oda and togashi are two extreme ends. At one hand, togashi explains for one whole chapter regarding one fucking bout whereas Oda never even bother to give textual statement and leave ambiguous for 99% of the things. :seriously:
Lol, agreed 100%. Oda tries way too hard to be unpredictable and mysterious and fails to explain simplest of the things in detail.

3 or 4 chapters for awakening Kaido vs G5 Luffy? Yes!
Ain't happening lol
Kaido been using his awakening form already
He won't be hyping haki if he hasn't shown awakening yet

Reminds me of katakuri not hyping awakening coz he had it and but his fs is the one that kept getting wanked
Kaido has hyped adcoc/haki mire than his own awakening or hybrid form.

Which means one thing : both kata and kaido rely on haki when they go all out
Awakening is something they use casually

Luffy, Law and Kid are new to awakening...its their trump cards

Interestingly Luffy is counting on Momo to do something after Yamato claiming the punch would go through Onigashima

This suggest the final attack will be so devastating it could make the island of Onigashima crumble and likely Momo will use the dragon clouds to support the debris :pepecorn:
Luffy could also just chuck Kaido out of the island and land the final punch on mid air

All along it was LKZ not ZKK…
Luffy Killng Zoro… and basically everyone on
Onigashima

:crazwhat:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Doubt it.

Awakening is new and oda hyped it whenever someone used it - doffy, kata, Law,kid and now luffy.

It will be weird to find out that two yonkous were using it without oda revealing it when he did so in other cases.
It's a big thing for these guys but not for the Yonko. Oda started highlighting CoC attacks only when Luffy and others started using them while he didn't even put much of an emphasis on them when the Yonko use them.

o

or momo can just move the island out of the way since both luffy and kaido are floating

Status
Not open for further replies.