Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is grabbing thunder comparable to an island sized, CoA/CoC, thunder imbued fist on the verge of destroying Onigashima?
I can forgive the Japanese for not understanding, but in English... he didn't grab thunder. It's lightning.

Which is... lightning fast and a kind of pain that surpasses durability. But he couldn't even tag Kaido. Obviously this should be stronger and maybe harder to dodge because of the sheer size, but Kaido isn't on the verge of thinking he's in trouble. He was just mocking Luffy, that's not the state you really have the villain in before the KO

"If he wants". Yet theres no reason for that lmao.

He took the Mink medicine because it was the fastest thing to get him up to fight King. Nothing else is going to make him recover fast enough for whatever nonsense you are expecting.

Seriously, the most baffling thing in the world to me is a certain group calling Luffys recoveries asspulls, then simultaneously expect Zoro to do the same fuckin thing after already receiving a medicine for just that. All for an "event" to occur that they have indoctrinated themselves to believe is happening no matter what happens lol
i have never referred to luffy getting up as asspulls lmao u can fact check that don't confuse me with the rest :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: marineford luffy getting the injection to continue was hype as fuck and now zoro gets the same treatment and he will get back up after this current plotline just wait and see

This punch is almost as large as Onigashima. There is no doubt that Luffy is capable of destroying Onigashima with this.
If Kaido tanks that and shows awakening, how can this monster be stopped otherwise? From the looks of it, I heavily doubt Kaido is gonna be defeated from it.
Yip kaido face says he isn't worried about that attack at all, I feel like this attack will push him to awakening

I can forgive the Japanese for not understanding, but in English... he didn't grab thunder. It's lightning.

Which is... lightning fast and a kind of pain that surpasses durability. But he couldn't even tag Kaido. Obviously this should be stronger and maybe harder to dodge because of the sheer size, but Kaido isn't on the verge of thinking he's in trouble. He was just mocking Luffy, that's not the state you really have the villain in before the KO
Forgive me for mixing it up:handsup:

Same difference lol
Post automatically merged:

I am really starting to doubt Oda will draw a serious Gear 5 attack at all nor that he will take away the 'funny' side of it.
But we shall wait.
Tbh, I don't see whats funny about that fist.

If Chopper had another skill that could heal Zoro he would've used it instead of the mink medicine
Marco's healing abilities aren't good enough to help Zoro rn
Law's completely worn out and can barely fight against fodder
Hawkins is probably dying of blood loss right now and seems to have his character concluded
There’s a difference now. Marco isn’t fighting. Choppers rumble balls seem to force awakening in Zoans, what could the effect be if Marco takes one? Especially after seeing Luffys fruit affecting everyone in an area

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This punch is almost as large as Onigashima. There is no doubt that Luffy is capable of destroying Onigashima with this.
If Kaido tanks that and shows awakening, how can this monster be stopped otherwise? From the looks of it, I heavily doubt Kaido is gonna be defeated from it.
He subjugated the G5 in literally everything in this chapter, the G5 took a beating.

Removing the previous circumstances that pushed Kaido to exhaustion faster, we could tell who would be winning in a head-to-head confrontation.

oh man zoro will never recover from the wound in orange town. oh man zoro will never recover from his wounds in alabasta. oh man zoro will never recover from thriller bark.
Oh yeah. Zoro was almost dead seeing Grim Reaper hallucinations after it, while also having previously have taken an attack that broken 30 bones of his, taking a medicine that would double the pain and damage once it wears off while also taking more damage fighting King.

Don't you see how ridiculous you sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.