Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's done nothing to establish that hitting Kaido with one gimmick is a conceivable victory. Last chapter's gimmick literally did nothing. Aside from monster durability Kaido also has his Snakeman like movement, too. The last 50 chapters are what built up the idea that this doesn't work.

Of course, he also built up Big Mom and dropped her quick, but consistently poor finishes isn't a good thing.

lol my thing is a lot of the naysayers act like we dont have 3 doctors here, hawkins who has a card that allows you to push pass limits etc if oda wants zoro up he can make it happen easy as pie lol
"If he wants". Yet theres no reason for that lmao.

He took the Mink medicine because it was the fastest thing to get him up to fight King. Nothing else is going to make him recover fast enough for whatever nonsense you are expecting.

Seriously, the most baffling thing in the world to me is a certain group calling Luffys recoveries asspulls, then simultaneously expect Zoro to do the same fuckin thing after already receiving a medicine for just that. All for an "event" to occur that they have indoctrinated themselves to believe is happening no matter what happens lol

Because he's done nothing to establish that hitting Kaido with one gimmick is a conceivable victory. Last chapter's gimmick literally did nothing. Aside from monster durability Kaido also has his Snakeman like movement, too. The last 50 chapters are what built up the idea that this doesn't work.

Of course, he also built up Big Mom and dropped her quick, but consistently poor finishes isn't a good thing.
How is grabbing thunder comparable to an island sized, CoA/CoC, thunder imbued fist on the verge of destroying Onigashima?

Imagine Oda drawing those 'funny' panels on the finale of Crocodile, Arlong, Lucci, Moria, Hody Jones, Doflamingo and Katakuri fights?
It's ridiculous the way the fight has been handled since this powerup

Could it be that Denjiro wasn't actually planning anything & he simply ended up spotting someone (A Surprise Third Party)
Who defeated Denjiro to shut him up & is currently waiting for Kaidou's Fight to be Over

This would explain Denjiro's Disappearance but it means this person is either Strong enough to easily defeat Denjiro (A Top Tier)
Or have Powerful Hax to deal with him Fast or he simply was able to Surprise Denjiro

Only Characters who could have done that are:
Blackbeard Pirates, Kuma, BM Pirates & Aokiji

BB Pirates, BM Pirates & Aokiji are Highly Doubtful
So there is a very good chance that Kuma might have been Secretly sent to Onigashima by WG

Actually when you think about it, Mr. Go was surprised when WG Army arrived near Wano & we have never seen him communicate with Outside before that Chapter, so there is a High Chance that there was another Agent on Onigashima keeping WG Updated on everything happening there

I think the grim reaper was the actual grim reaper.
Chopper mentioned the mink medicine wearing off the page before it showed up. The implication here is that Zoro is on death's door and is looking death in the face.
yea i agree i think there is something up i was just playing devils advocate since he wanted to say it was just a hallucination. Oda does everything for a reason chap 97 oda has that wavy pattern in the background with ipponmatsu talking about cursed swords,,then in 1033 that wavy pattern comes back when shimotsuki kozaburo talks about swords having a personality, finally the wavy pattern comes back again in 1038 when the reaper is here its not out of the realm of possibility that the grim reaper=enma personality and zoro is seeing that but only time will tell.

If Chopper had another skill that could heal Zoro he would've used it instead of the mink medicine
Marco's healing abilities aren't good enough to help Zoro rn
Law's completely worn out and can barely fight against fodder
Hawkins is probably dying of blood loss right now and seems to have his character concluded
maybe right who knows lol franky is taking him to chopper so i suspect something will happen we will see...i also don't think hawkins character is done but hey we will see.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaidou > EoW Luffy. Oda didn't need to have Kaidou weakened by a host of characters after making him run through a gauntlet if Luffy can beat him by himself in a 1v1.
Well, there are people who refuse to believe that, the construction of Kaidou's defeat in WANO was never for Luffy to completely overcome, it was circumstantial from the beginning.

That's kind of obvious.

Ya know if cutting attacks didn't work on luffy no more because of his awakening that would have been kinda stupid, I'm glad oda made it clear they still works, I mean after all kaido was always uses blunt force and even that was having affect to some degree even in this chapter a blunt attack knock out luffy teeths

Status
Not open for further replies.