Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

The fights Kaido had were child's play before Luffy, he didn't even fight seriously... it wouldn't change his condition at all. You could argue that levitating the island might have taxed him, but that's about it. How had he been in such a bad way having these fights if he didn't even take it seriously?
How insane are you right now?
Don't bite me, okay?

The narrative has done nothing to say Kaido is awakening at this point (if he has not done so already with those buff attacks), nor set up any plausibility on the crew fighting him, nor Zoro magically getting up and killing him (not saying you are saying this).

Just read the dialogue guys

- Luffy is calling this his final attack, he's saying he's ending it now while Momo moves the island

- Eten has pointed out that Kaido probably has 1 last wisdom King move to use, and it'll probably be next chapter before he loses.

- The samurai have accepted death if Luffy at least wins.

- The lanterns are finally going up and the festival is practically over.

- Onigashima falling or Kaido losing grip on the island is symbolic to him losing. It's only been said a hundred times already.

I'd love to see more fighting but this is very clearly the end lol
Post automatically merged:

Because you guys are taking "Grim reaper" to mean more than it is. The page before, Chopper was worried about the medicine after effects. Then we see Zoro dealing with it. It's not a waste of paneling, it's payoff from the warning Zoro was given when he took the medicine.

It's literally not that difficult to see it was a hallucination of him being close to death.
Ok sure i do think the grim reaper is something special but if its a hallucination i am fine with that. What i am saying is going by your idea that its simply a hallucination that we saw in 1038 and this is the payoff from the warning you cant tell me it could not have been rapped up much much faster if the end was simply for nothing and zoros role was done in the arc, mind you 1038 we saw zoro and reaper and franky looking for him, Then in 1040 oda goes out his way to prove the reaper is not brook and shows zoro falling,1041 franky saves zoro (mind you zoro looks just like his captain in 1043 blacked out eyes),lastly 1046 franky confirms zoro is not dead but very close his life is in danger... You say this is just payoff for the medicine but we are almost at 10 chaps of oda dedicating panels to zoro when hell he could of finished this in 1. If he did not still have plans for zoro where does this lead to you i am curious ??? Does chopper bandage zoro back up and he stays put??? I know ur confident in luffy winning but If luffy giant fist does not put kaido down for good what then where does zoros plot go then...i could go on and on lol but imma stop now :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ok sure i do think the grim reaper is something special but if its a hallucination i am fine with that. What i am saying is going by your idea that its simply a hallucination that we saw in 1038 and this is the payoff from the warning you cant tell me it could not have been rapped up much much faster if the end was simply for nothing and zoros role was done in the arc, mind you 1038 we saw zoro and reaper and franky looking for him, Then in 1040 oda goes out his way to prove the reaper is not brook and shows zoro falling,1041 franky saves zoro (mind you zoro looks just like his captain in 1043 blacked out eyes),lastly 1046 franky confirms zoro is not dead but very close his life is in danger... You say this is just payoff for the medicine but we are almost at 10 chaps of oda dedicating panels to zoro when hell he could of finished this in 1. If he did not still have plans for zoro where does this lead to you i am curious ??? Does chopper bandage zoro back up and he stays put??? I know ur confident in luffy winning but If luffy giant fist does not put kaido down for good what then where does zoros plot go then...i could go on and on lol but imma stop now :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Dude you dream a lot, Zoro won't do anything against Kaido.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I see the arguments are over.
I wasn't trying to argue from the start. LOL
You can think what you want.

It’s not like a fish jumping out of the water is going to change the flow of the current.
But I still stand by the argument and I believe that there is really no refutation on this, if KAIDOU hadn't faced other people he would have been better off, that's a fact and anyone knows.

lmao i am not dreaming its oda keeping this going you just refuse to acknowledge this for some reason.
yes friend, you are not dreaming. Zoro will wake up as if he hasn't taken double damage from the mink medicine and as if he hasn't left the fight all fucked up and will kill Kaido in an epic scene where everyone in the capital will see it, right?

I trust, it will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.